First day of school

KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Ahh the heck" i said as i pushed off the alarm clock. Right it's the first day of school.

I stood up lazily as i walked downstairs "good morning yuki" said mom.

"Morning" i said tiredly. Oh right i haven't properly introduced myself, i'm Nam Yuki 17 and going to prince academy. Yes it's a school for elites. I'm half japanese, half korean,and yes were rich but i'm not that kind of gal who's spoiled.

I'm actually a quiet person. It's 6 and i have to go to school by 8 considering the fact that our home is so far away from school i have to wake up damn early.

"Mom cant i just be absent for today?" she spanked my head "This kid! It's your first day you cant be absent!"

"Fine fine i'll go dress up now!" i said  after finishing my breakfast.

I went upstairs and put on our school uniform, it's just long sleeves and a skirt with long socks and well of course cute shoes.

IN SCHOOL

Well here goes nothing my first day in college, gotta make new friends and probably get along with scary teachers. As i was walking i saw a huge crowd on the entrance gate "is there an idol going to school here?"i said to myself as i walked to see what the commotion was about.

"junhoe marry me!!!!!!!!!!"

"omg it's hanbin! take a picture of him"

"Omg jinhwan is so cool today"

Hmm haven't heard those names before, probably popular guys in school. Typical popular jocks i guess?

Oh well, i went to the office to talk to the principal about my schedule and where my room is.

I opened the door to see a chair facing at me backwards "Umm excuse me may i talk to mr. yang?" an old guy with a scary looking face looked at me "Ahh you must be the new student? come seat here and i'll give you the schedules" he said in a funny accent.

I sat down as he handed me a paper "this will be your classroom for the whole year, you have been put into section A as you have high grades of course, and the rest are your schedules."

I stood up and bowed at him as i walked outside. I was reading my schedule when i bumped into someone

I looked up at him and...

-----

cliff hanger!!!!!!!!! hi this is my first story so i hope you will like it! next chap will be right up hihi. who do you think yuki bumped into?