fall inlove with him? NO NO!

*RECESS*

"Yuuki!! come sit with us here" said minzy as she dragged me into their table. I already saw the guys playing with each other so we sat there.

"Yo yuki! sit beside me!" said jinhwan. I sat next to him as we started talking.

"So what business does your parents do yuki? obviously you must be rich to get into this school right?" mino asked as all attention averted to me.

"Oh that, well i think my parents owns a big company but i dont know since i dont really care" i said with a poker face while watching them eat their lunch.

"You sound mean yuki" said jinwoo. "Haha no, i'm not mean, i'm just bipolar my attitude changes from time to time" i said.

"That's cool, oh hey aren't you going to eat? i'll give you my food if you want!" yunhyeong said.

"Naah i'm not hungry" i said. I'm actually on a diet because i'm having my recent photoshoot. I forgot to tell you i'm a model as well.

You can see me on magazines modeling clothes but they rarely show my face because i suggested so. I like modeling but i dont want people to see me because it's too much of a hassle, i dont wanna get known. Yes i know i'm very odd dont ask why, the author made me like this.

(a/n: why are you blaming me?!")

"Good let her starve then" said junhoe with a smirk. I swear one day i'll rip off his face!

"Yah junhoe! dont be mean will you? your not cool you know!" said b.i

And theeeen they started bickering. I watched them with amused faces "are they always like that? bickering with each other?" i asked chanwoo who was happily chewing his food. "naaaah it's pretty normal since junhoe's a really cold guy."

BACK TO THE CLASSROOM

"Oii yukii over here!" said bobby, i went to him with two guys which i've never seen before.

"This is seunghoon" he pointed to the tall guy "and hongseok" he said to the handsome boy.

Hongseok came over to me and took my hand. What is he doing?

"Hello princess" he said as he kissed my hand. I blushed. Looks like this one's a player.

"Yah you player! go away" said seunghoon as he hugged me. My head is now on his chest.

ACK! does this guys love skinship so much? "Your soo cuute yuki! can we be friends?" he says as he makes a cute face. Like i swear there's like rainbows on the background as he said that.

"Of course seunghoon" i smiled while i pulled away from his grip. Mino came over to us and said "looks like i'm not the only PLAYER in here!" he said eyeing bobby.

"Your the ultimate player here you idiot" said bobby as he ran away with mino chasing behind him "this guys are so weird" i said making hongseok and seunghoon laugh.

"Your much more weirder" said junhoe popping out of nowhere. He really wants to pick a fight huh?

"Says the one who looks like shrek! now get out of the way shrek" i said as i move past behind him.

"ohohohohoho love quarrel!" said minzy and jinwoo. LOVE QUARREL? NO. NO. JUST NO.

i will never fall inlove with that guy ever!