Date gone well?

"J-junhoe? What are you doing here?!" I asked with my mouth wide open. Maybe it's because i didn't expect to see him in places like this.

"Well apparrently this two idiots dragged me here." He pointed at yunhyeong and donghyuk who seems to be goofing around still not noticing us.

"And you? What are you doing here alone?" He asked. "Bobby asked me out on a date so here we are" i said.

"What? He asked you out?" He said frowning.

"Yeah why? You jealous?" I said jokingly. He suddenly mumbled something about "that idiot".

"What was that?" I said not catching up to what he said. He only shook his head and was about to say something when bobby jumped infront of us.

"Hey you guys are here!" He exclaimed as the two finally looked at us and went over to greet us. "Yuki!!" Yunhyeong exclaimed hugging me and i did the same thing. "Your here too! This is great let's ride on the ferris wheel together!"

"No you cant! Me and yuki are gonna ride that alone because were on a date" bobby said looking proudly. Donghyuk and junhoe's face suddenly stiffened. "Whaat? You guys are going out?! No yuki why?!" I chuckled at yunhyeong "it's not what you think it's a friendly da--"

"OKAY NEXT PERSON TO RIDE" the man managing the ferris wheel shouted. "I guess we have to go no- HEEY! JUNHOE!" Bobby shouted.

I dont know what happened but all of a sudden junhoe grabbed me handing over the tickets and pulling us inside the ferris wheel. "Enjoy the ride!" The man said and closed the door as the ferris wheel started moving. "What the heck was that?!" I slapped his arms, i looked down to see yunhyeong and donghyuk with eyes wide open and bobby's face turning red while shouting. I turned around to see junhoe with a smug look on his face. "Why did you do that all of a sudden huh?" I said pinching his ears. "Ouch stop it! I was just playing around okay?" He screamed as i let go of his now red ears.

"What am i gonna do now?" I said as i sat down beside junhoe worrying. The ride suddenly halted at the very top causing me to bump into him slightly.

"Stop worrying and enjoy the ride. There's nothing you can do about it now anyway."

"Just enjoy this moment with me" my face suddenly heated at his words as he was staring at me. "Why are you being so serious all of a sudden?" I said laughing to clear up the awkward atmosphere.

"Because i like you" he said stating it as a matter of fact. My eyes widened as i stared at him. I looked in his eyes to see if he was just joking and all i can see is the seriousness in his face. "Yah!Don't Joke around junhoe your taking it too far" i said laughing awkwardly.

Please say it's a joke and laugh along with me. Please please say your joking.

"Do i look like i'm joking yuki?" I didn't say anything afterwards as the ride continued. I mean what am i suppose to say? I stared outside to avoid his gaze but i knew he was still staring at me from the side. He suddenly sighed as he spoke "Sorry about that. I just wanted to let you know my feelings that's all" he said calmly. How can he say it so calmly when i'm right here with my face still red trying to process in what he just said to me. I was about to say something when the ride stopped and the doors opened. We both stepped outside to see two worried faces and a very angry one.

Bobby walked to junhoe glaring at him before he could start screaming at him i suddenly halted him "bobby please don't get mad at him it was only a prank!" He looked at me confused and sighed really loudly. "Sorry hyung" junhoe said "were not going to bother you guys anymore, sorry if i ruined your date" he said bitterly as he walked away leaving us. Yunhyeong sighed and looked at us with a sorry expression "sorry bout that i guess he can go overboard with pranks sometimes. Anyways we have to go get him see you tomorrow! Sorry about that again!" He said as he jogged to were junhoe was with donghyuk following behind. "It's okay!" I said assuring him that it was fine. But not for bobby i guess.

"I'm sorry if this date was ruined yuki i-" i cut him off as i put a hand on his chest. "It's okay bobby it wasn't your fault. Anyways i had fun hanging out with you today! Let's head home i'm getting kinda sleepy" i said as held his hands. He gave me a faint smile as he held my hand tighter walking us home.

What a long day this is.

Next day

I opened my eyes awakening at the sound of my phone ringing.
"Hello?"
"Yuki!! It's me hongseok, chanwoo told me to call you and invite you for his party tonight"
Oh crap i forgot about chanwoo's birthday. I don't even have a gift for him. I sighed heavily "um hongseok? Is it okay if you pick me up tonight instead? I don't have a car, if it's okay with you."

"Sure no problem! I'll pick you up at 7. Bye jagiyaa~" he said teasingly. "Yah jung hoseok! Were not in a relationship anymore you idiot" i said laughing at him. "But i wish we still were yuki" he said sighing. "Huh? What wa-?"

"Anyways don't be late for tonight bye!" He said as he hung up quickly.

I sat on the bed wandering what gift i should bring chanwoo. I suddenly don't wanna go, i have to socialize with people too, i hate socializing. Can't i just stay at home curled up in my bed with a tub of ice cream and a leaning tower of pizza boxes?

Oh well i guess it's not
Gonna be that bad since my classmates are gonna be there.
Minzy, jinwoo and the other guys hmm who else?

My eyes suddenly widened. Oh crap junhoe's gonna be there! Shit. How am i suppose to face him after that awkward confession?

This is gonna be fun. I said with a shitload of sarcasm as i laid back down on my bed sighing.

--
Hii i'm back yes after decades i am. I hope you like this chapter it took so long since i lost track of the plot which i don't have in the first place xD. I'll work hard and improve from now on! ~~~

I was listening to airplane when i wrote this. La di da da la di da da da ~♡