Ch.11: Nomu vs The Hunter

Yo it's me, so let's get started and again sorry I'm a lame writer and my updates are slow but I'll keep it up, just for the remaining readers, okay.
______________________________________

"Yo hunter, you sure about this, I mean you're strong with your quirk and all but that thing looks like a monster, can you really beat that thing", Yajin said as the little sweat on his forehead trickled down his forehead. "There's no need to be scared, I can handle it, I think", killua said while holding his chin, thinking of what to do. "You think, are you crazy? We're all gonna die", Yajin said while clenching his hair. "Don't worry I'll beat him but this might be my last match here so can you tell the announcer to say that too", killua said as he put his hands in his pocket and walked to the stage. "Hunter you have to win, you're our only hope, we can't even call the heroes cause if we do we'll be arrested for sure, so please give those villians a good whipping", Yajin said, killua turned around and looked at him but just shrugged and walked to the arena.
______________________________________

Allllll rigghttt, this is a memorable match, why you ask? I'll tell you cause this is the last match of the hunter, yes sadly he'll be living us but don't fear it'll be a match to remember cause his opponent issssss a creature of darrrrkness, the terrifying, the monstrous Nomu uuuuu.

"Are you sure of this, shigaraki, do you think he can handle Nomu", kurogiri asked his acquaintance. "He can't beat Nomu but he can handle him for at least some minutes", shigaraki said with a sly grin. " But he was meant to beat All might, do you really think he can handle Nomu at 100%", kurogiri said with worry in his voice. "Kurogiri would you stop worrying about everything, of he can't win I'll call off Nomu and we go with his body, besides I've already collected enough data on him, so there's no way he can win", shigaraki said with a wide grin.

Killua stepped into the ring, he removed his black hoodie, showing off his muscular build and fading scars, making the audience gasp.

"I didn't think he would have any muscle on him, I thought he was a twig", shigaraki said in a matter of fact way. "But still looks like he went through some harsh training, no wonder he could Dodge Nomu before, hahahaha, this should be interesting", shigaraki said with a wide grin.

"Hey you big, stupid and ugly, you better say your prayers cause I'm gonna beat your ass", killua said as he pointed at Nomu waiting for a response but got nothing but silence.

"Hey, I'm talking to you", killua said while waving his hands to get the nomu's attention but still got no response, so he decided to just wait for the fight to begin.

"Aaaaannd START!!!"

"Nomu............beat him up so bad, that he won't be able to walk again", shigaraki said the last part with a crazed smile that even made kurogiri fear him.

"Bring it on bird brain", killua said as he dodged a punch from nomu.

______________________________________
Killua kept going on defense waiting for the right time to strike, he thought this bulky monster wouldn't be able to run as fast as it is now. Honestly he was going to rip his heart off but he then realized something very important, this might be the only interesting fight he might have in this world so be decided to just hold back but not that much just no instant death technique.

Nomu kept on going for his chest and head, just doing what his master told him but killua dodged everything with Grace like he could read it's very thought. "Shigaraki, Nomu hasn't laid a single punch yet, are you sure he will win", kurogiri said. "Nomu adapts in every battle, no matter what Nomu will win, I'm sure", shigaraki said while placing his chin on his hands, watching the battle with care not to miss anything.

Killua dodged a punch from nomu then jumped on it's giant hand then kicked it into the other side of the ring, the crowd yelled and screamed enjoying the match so far, Mr Yajin stood at the entrance watching the match hoping that killua will win because to everyone here, this was just a match, nothing more but he knew that if he lose, we would all be dead right now.

The Nomu got up and ran straight to killua with no intent to stop, so killua jumped up dodging the brainless monster.....or so he thought, the nomu grabbed his leg and threw him into a wall, stunning killua for a second or two. As Killua opened his eyes, there he was, the nomu was right in front of him. It punched killua over and over again while killua on the other side tried his best to dodge the blows and block the ones that he couldn't, this kept going on for a while until killua dodged one blow then slid under the nomu's leg the threw himself in the air then kicked the nomu in its face making it fly to the other side of the ring, he rushed the nomu and kept on punching and kicking but he jumped back dodging the clenched fist in the air, the Nomu came out of the broken debris with a disfigured face but suddenly it's face started to shift and it looked like the way it was before.

"No wonder my attacks didn't faze it, so that's his quirk, regeneration. HEY HANDS GUY, I FIGURED OUT HIS QUIRK, ITS REGENERATION RIGHT", killua yelled to get shigaraki's attention.

"Yes, you've figured out one of his quirks", shigaraki said looking down at killua.

"One of his quirk, so that's why he's aura is weird, now that I think of it, his aura, they're all from different people, no wonder it's so messy, it's flowing every where",killua thought to himself, finally finding the solution to it's strange aura.

"You see I can't tell you his other quirks cause that'll ruin the suprise, so you have to find out yourself, hunter~", shigaraki said and laughed wickedly at Killua's demise.

"Yuck, this guy gives me a weird feeling, he reminds me of hisoka but he's not as perverted as him.

The Nomu charged at killua but killua stood still, his hand on his chin, the nomu was inches away from killua but he still didn't do anything. The Nomu punched killua but killua just faded away, then more Killua's appeared circling around the nomu....

Sorry I really wanted to get this out as soon as possible I don't really think I can continue this book but I'll try for anyone who actually wants to read it but the updates will be slow but I'll end it at bnha season 2 yeah I'll stop there okay bye, I'll try harder next time.