Ch.17: Killua's Demon is back!

Yo! How you'll doing, I started this chapter as soon as I finsihed the last chapter, so you're welcome and it seems my book is getting back some readers I'm really happy but I was thinking of making a kirishima x Reader book or a kirishima x killua book, do you wanna see? Maybe I'll do it idk sorry. Anyway back to killua being OP.
______________________________________

On our last adventure, young killua was carrying his wounded comrade to recovery girl's office. Let's see what's happening.

We find out main protagonist walking through the hallways of UA, his wounded teammate on him. They both walk through the empty halls in silence, the only sound heard was the swaying and swooshing of leaves on the trees. The walk to recovery girl's office was peaceful and quiet, just like how killua wanted it.

Killua's Pov...
Why is it that when I want to go home, that's when time slows down *sigh* I just wanna go eat some candy then go take a nap, Oh well, I'll do that later.
     It seems my theory was right, quirk. Nen. They are somewhat similar in a way, today's fight proved that theory, bakugo and midoriya's fight, they've got the hang of Nen now and it seems that the more they understand it the more their quirks grow stronger, or could it be that it evolves in a way. The information I have right now isn't enough, I'll try out more tests and find out later.
______________________________________

Killua reached recovery girl's office and kicked the door open to reveal his students in the hospital bed. He walked into the almost empty room, and dropped a knocked out kirishima on the bed, he was about to leave the others but was stopped by a short old woman. "Ah, can you all stop dropping bodies with me, it was just an easy exercise and yet their all heavily injured, what was he up to", recovery girl said annoyed. "I don't know besides isn't it your job to heal them, so why are you complaining, you signed up for this, it's your business", killua said disrespectfully, seeing as how he treats bisky, we shouldn't be surprised. "My, you should talk to your elders with more respect than that", recovery girl said getting even more annoyed. "I don't like old lady's that nag alot, you might be even worse than the old hag that train--- oowww!", Killua said in his normal tone, dissing recovery girl again but she didn't take it lightly but instead used her cane to hit killua square on his head receiving a pained yell from him. "Ow ow ow, why did you do that", killua said holding the bump on his head painfully. "Is that how you talk to your parents, young boy, you better watch your mouth around me because the next time you do, I won't hesitate to hit you again", recovery girl said shaking her cane at killua. "I can't believe I'm stuck with another one, after I escaped the other old hag--ooww stop that!", Killua said but was hit by recovery girl again. "I told you that I wouldn't hesitate, now do you want thirds", recovery girl said shaking her can again. "No!", Killua said with a pout. "Good, now you can leave, I'll take care of your friends", recovery girl said walking over to kirishima. "Hmph, old hag", killua whispered to himself, walking back to his class.

Killua reached class 1A and found out it was still empty, he walked to his seat and rummaged through his bag, and pulled out his phone, he went to his contact list and called the only number in it, who was named 'Noisy speedstar'. He called the number and it rang twice before the receiver picked up the call.
______________________________________

K: killua
N: noisy speedstar (itadori)

K: so how much have you found out.

N: not much though they aren't doing much now, they're just talking and talking and guess what!... More talking and it's not even about evil stuff.

K: well then what were they talking about?

N: I don't really know, something about recruiting new people, and that hand guy was always saying "my Nomu is gonna kill that kid, and all might he was always saying I'll kill all might like can't he talk about something else, sheesh.