CH.3: A real hero

Hi, I'm back I still can't believe people are actually reading my book but whatever.
I've finally figured out how to update even faster, so sorry if the chapters are shorter but its the only way and if you luv dragon ball I'm making a DBS crossover so hope you enjoy
____________________________________Midoriya's Pov...
The last thing I remembered before loosing consciousness was seeing a blurry image of white and black.
Then everything went black,as I regained consciousness,I saw the last person I'd least expect, the new kid Zydlock.
____________________________________
"So you're awake",said killua with a smirk."huh, what's going on, Ughhhh my head",said Midoriya while clutching his head."well you were attacked by a slime monster but luckily,I was around and I defeated him, so anyway I gotta go",said killua as he was about to take his leave.

"Wait, killua-kun, can you walk me home, I'd like to be with a friend, if you don't mind",Izuku said as he dusted his uniform and picked up his bag and the book kacchan burnt as he opened it he saw All might's signature in it as he started squealing in excitement."oh yeah All might took the villain with him and I know you kinda liked him so I asked to him to sign your book, no biggie right",killua said as he smirked at his new friend."what, oh thank you, thank you killua, I'm so grateful",
Izuku said as they both walked out of the tunnel to main street with Midoriya talking about quirks and heroes as killua just listened to all the information.
____________________________________
Killua's Pov...
It's a shame, he doesn't have a quirk. It's all he ever talks about and being bullied by that bakugo guy really pisses me off. hmmm, I wonder if I can actually teach him how to unlock his nen maybe besides all be wants to do is just become a hero to save others, somehow he reminds me of Gon.

I really miss that baka, but don't worry I'll be back soon.
____________________________________
"Hey, Midoriya how would you like if I trained you",killua said."what do you mean by training me, besides I don't have a quirk, so you're just wasting your time",Izuku said a little sad of his own statement."there you go again doubting yourself, if you want to become a hero, the first thing you have to do is believe in yourself, cause I believe in you too, so do you wanna be a hero Midoriya",killua said."yes, thank you for believing in me killua-kun",
Midoriya said as tears started to make their way to his cheeks.
"Don't be so emotional about it dude",killua said."yeah right",Izuku said while wiping the tears on his face away.
____________________________________
Killua's Pov...
Me and Izuku were about to part ways when they was a huge explosion and they both went to see what it was all about.
As we approached the crowd we could see kami woods, death arms and another pro but they weren't doing anything. The villain was the same slime villain but this time it had a hostage.

The hostage was squirming for freedom but to no avail did he succeed. But the next thing that happened shocked me dead, Midoriya was running to the slime villain, he threw his bag to it's eyes and it actually hit, then he clawed the slime giving the hostage which when you looked at it, it was actually bakugo, but the happy reunion between the two was about to end when the slime villain lunged for killua but I couldn't allow that.
____________________________________
"I wouldn't do that, if I were you~",killua said while releasing a huge amount of bloodlust as everyone just started shaking in fear even the heroes, which surprised me."Now, let the boys go or else and if you think I'll kill you, your really stupid, no I'll give you a faith worse than death",killua said as the slime villain let go of bakugo.

As soon as he let go of bakugo, I disappeared and appeared behind him, well that's what everyone saw but I just lunged at him and blew him with enough force to make him explode and splatter all over the wall.
____________________________________
Time skip...
I held bakugo in my right hand, and midoriya in my left and they were both unconscious. I didn't know their homes so I took them to my apartment and took their phones and texted their moms about a sleepover, midoriya's mom replied with a ok but be back tomorrow morning while bakugo's mom replied with a you better be back tomorrow morning or else I'll drag your sorry ass back you little brat.
Wow, oh well I played them in my bed and took the couch and fell asleep.

alright guys, I've updated but isn't much so whatever I'll try harder and who should killua fall in love with cause I have no idea.
Well see ya