Ch.21: USJ Finale.

Yoshhhhhh, I'm back. I don't regret bringing hisoka here, I mean it was bound to happen.
____________________________________

All might dealt serious damage to the Nomu, they're fists connecting over and over again, both trying to gain dominance.
Class 1a could only marvel at the sight before them, the wind pressure alone made objects fly around. All might didn't wear his usual smile while fighting the Nomu, he was furious his blue eyes shinning brightly, his eyebrows furrowed, visible veins bulging on his forehead.

Killua watched the battle clearly baffled as well. "Their pure strength alone is amazing, I'm kinda glad he came", killua thought.

All might was clearly winning this fight, every punch he threw was gradually pushing the Nomu back, purple ooze spilling from the open holes in the Nomu body but they closed up almost instantly,
Which killua took notice of.

Shigaraki scratched his chin in thought, he never lost faith in his creation, "Nomu seems to be doing well, don't you agree shigaraki", asked kurogiri. "Yes.....but does something seem strange about Nomu, he wasn't fighting so sloppy when he fought hunter", shigaraki said adding emphasis on sloppy.

Kurogiri turned and watched the ongoing fight to see what his partner was talking about. Nomu dodged a punch from All might and immediately threw his own but all might caught it returning his own which made the nomu's neck came off but a purple goo stretched out and reattached it back. All might was shocked at this but continued trading blows with the Nomu.

Their battle continued drawing longer and longer, it was only two minutes but it felt like an hour. All might connected his fists with the Nomu again blood spewing from his mouth.

Killua took notice of this, "I've had my suspicions about all might. There's no way he's actually unbeatable, his getting weaker day by day. Ever since I met him, his Nen was slowly sipping out the more he uses his quirk, I wondered how long a human could go in that condition. So he won't last long, I should probably help him though but this Nomu..... there's something weird about it, I can't let my guard down". Killua thought, squinting his eyes. He immediately went to all might's aid, sliding down the hill, ignoring his classmates cries.

All might's body was already steaming but to the others it was mistaken for dust but killua knew better. The Nomu kicked all might's injury making him hold it in pain, the Nomu took this chance and aimed a punch for all might's head. Of course because of the nomu's last attack, all might couldn't react in time.

In a blink of an eye Killua's leg connected with the Nomu's face making it lose it's balance. The Nomu's pupil shifted to killua, it immediately went for a punch to Killua's chest. Killua raised his arms in a block motion and was swatted away by the Nomu, all might was enraged, he gave a roar and grabbed the Nomu repeatedly punching it over and over again and finally punched it into the ground. It's body was mutilated, different holes and some of it's muscles were turning flaccid but the same purple ooze came again and it's body started regenerating again.

Killua's eyes widened, he finally realized what was actually happening, he t'ched and regained his footing, activating god speed once again. Before the nomu could fully heal again killua appeared in it's front, kicking it's head. "Come out of there! You bastard", killua yelled, repeatedly punching and kicking the Nomu back and forth until it retaliated smacking him away. All might held it's hand before he could do so, cocking his fist back and railing it into the Nomu's head, cracking it's skull in the process. More purple ooze came out of it but up close all might saw it, there was hair inside it's head.

"Someone's inside that thing", killua said appearing beside all might. All might stood up holding his re-opened injury. "Yes and it seems to be it's the one mending the Nomu back". Stated all might.

"You don't have much time, do you?", Killua said, All might nodded.

"So why don't we finish it off before you're finished", killua said. "It seems I'll need your help once more young killua", all might spat out blood again but it didn't really phase him this time. "Don't worry about it. Besides I have some unfinished business with the one inside it", killua said while releasing some bloodlust.

The Nomu rushed all might with an amazing speed but killua quickly shot electricity into it's body. All might then punched it into the ground, stunning it.

"We can't let him regenerate again!!", Yelled killua. The Nomu's body was twitching as the same purple ooze came out again healing it. All might caught up in time, grabbing the Nomu's neck and cocked his fist back and continuously punched it over and over again, he clenched his hands, his blue eyes shining brightly and his smile returning. "CALIFORNIA SMASSHHHH!!", All might roared as he punched the Nomu's head into the ground, creating an enormous wind pressure pushing everyone back.

Killua held his ground against all might, might smash. Shigaraki was clearly enraged that all might could still have this much power. "This is impossible! He said that he was weakened. I told master that we shouldn't believe a word from that pin cushion!".

The dust cleared up and their stood all might his fist up, wearing his usual smile. Class 1a roared, some even tearing up, all might has already lost some of his muscle mass. His hero costume tattered and his usual gelled up hair slightly dropping. Killua swiped the sweat from his forehead, relieved that they could beat it but it wasn't over yet.

The Nomu laid there unable to move it's body broken. It laid in a puddle of purple ooze but it's back twitched and the same purple ooze as before shut up like a gauizer.

Killua furrowed his eyebrows, visibly angry but at what. A slim figure came out of the Nomu's deceased body, drenched in the purple ooze. It opened it's eyes and immense bloodlust flooded the USJ facility, making some of the students fall to their knees, the weaker ones even passed out. Shigaraki and kurogiri were even slightly shaking but all might and killua, bakugo and midoriya were standing, the three boys who were already used to Nen and all might who pushed himself from backing down from the unknown pressure.

The purple figure raised it's arms and the purple ooze flew away from his body, splattering all over the floor. There he was illumi, his silky black hair even longer than before, he still wore his normal outfit but with some adjustments. The usual colour now changed to purple and black.

"Killua. How are you". Said illumi, his voice calm as usual. The facility was quiet, everyone wondered..

who is this man.

Why does he know killua.

Wait! was he inside the Nomu!

Killua kept a calm expression answering his brother. "Fine. So tell me how did you get here".

"I should be asking you that, killua". Illumi replied back. Killua gave him a cold glare asking him again but with more intensity.
"How did you get here".

Illumi didn't flinch, he clasped his hands.
"I'm sorry but you can't know anything now, in due time killua".

Killua lunged at illumi his nails unsheathed. Illumi's head flew off his body, class 1a students gasped and even all might flinched at the action. "

Aaaahh I'm sorry, I was supposed to post later and I didn't even update and it's not complete. I'm really sorry I'm having some problems with school and family, so I thought I would take some time off my phone or things I spend too much time on but I'll be back next week with the next chapter, sorry again.