Ch.5: Nen awakening

Hi guys, it's been awhile but I have exams so don't blame me anyway let's go.

And I'm sorry for being a lazy writer I'll try harder from here on now.
________________________
"So....Ummm killua-kun, what kind of training am I going to do?",Midoriya asked."Well first of all I don't have a quirk, secondly I'm not from this world",killua said bluntly as he used two fingers to close midoriya's open mouth."You'll catch a fly, if you open it like that",said killua."WHAAAAAATTT!!, Your not from this world,but that's not possible, are you an alien, or maybe another world, or a multiverse thing no that's not possible, mumble, mumble, mumble",midoriya said as he mumbled a storm."let me explain you baka",killua said as he flicked his forehead.

"Okay, it's like this. In my world there are people called hunters, who are like heroes who well, I don't know what they all do but they do good things, I guess. My world is pretty boring, it's like a kid show with no blood, no monsters that could tear you apart and the heroes always win.
"My world and your world are a little alike, if you ask me we both do an exam to get our license, but your world is pretty, boring it's like a kids show with no blood, no monsters that could tear you apart and the heroes always win, while my world is pretty cool,I'm not sure any of the heroes here would last a minute there, it'll be pretty funny to watch them try though",killua said as he imagined kamui woods trying to fight the chimera ants."W-w-wait s-so in your world, they are m-m-monsters! And you fight them everyday as a job",Midoriya stuttered."Yup and in my world me and my friend Gon nearly died a lot of times like when we faced the chimera ants, okay maybe it was weird and somewhat relaxing to lie down in my own blood, it was warm at first then it turned cold",killua said with a little sadistic smile.

"Killua, how can you say that so calmly, it's scary",said midoriya.
"Anyways, I'm going to help you unlock your Nen",killua said.
"Nen? Isn't that your power, I don't think I can have your power",midoriya said."No you baka, Nen is your life energy, every living thing posses Nen, plants and animals. All I need to do is help you unlock it and there's only two ways the boring way or the fun way, so your choice",killua said."Which one is faster?",midoriya asked."Smart, it's the fun way, so I assume your going with that",killua said with a cheeky smirk."Yes killua, I want to get started and become a great hero just like All might so I have to learn fast, I'm already behind because I'm quirkless, so I'm going to use these next ten months to push my body to the limit, so let's do this killua, I'm ready",Midoriya said looking determined."Nice speech, anyway let's get started ",killua said as he released his Nen.

"Oh and bakugo, you can come out now, I didn't think you were the ease dropper kind",killua said as he opened the door making bakugo fall."What was that for! You emoshit",bakugo said as he got back on his feet.
"Kacchan, you were here the whole time",midoriya asked."Yup
and I'm sure he knows everything include my other word secret and his pride is damaged because your about to get a power even greater than his, Am I right cause I'm pretty sure I'm right",killua said giving of his trademark smirk.
(A/N: okay bnha fans don't get mad because I called bnha a kids show but compared to HxH it is and don't get me wrong I'm in love with bnha, like who isn't and I still love HxH sooooo).
"The emo bitch is right and Deku just because your about to get some new fucked up powers your still little old Deku,ya hear me and emo bitch this Nen shit, I want you to fucking teach me to", bakugo said."okay I'll teach you on two conditions",killua said.

"Start calling me by name and you and midoriya should patch things up, you guys should at least be rivals like goku, vegeta or naruto and sasuke",said killua.
"Alright....... Killua but I can't promise anything on the second one",bakugo said glaring at deku
"Alright, here we go",killua said as he forced their Nen out of their body (idk okay don't blame me).
"So this is nen, it's amazing",said midoriya as bakugo just nodded to his statement.
'Alright, unto phase two, you need to find a way to keep your life force inside you and stop it from leaking out", killua said as he munched on his choco bar.

Bakugo and midoriya tried to keep their nen in them but failed again and again.

"Wow, you guys are bad at this", killua said."shut up shitface it isn't easy you know", bakugo said as he tried his best."yeah, killua I'm really trying", midoriya said.
"Just Invision your life force being contained in a vessel which is you and everything will fall into place",killua said.

Midoriya and bakugo listened to Killua's bad teaching and was able to keep their nen in check
(A/N:No offense killua your still awesome.
Killua: none taken, I am bad at this teaching stuff).

"Looks like you guys actually did it",killua said."Oi, when do we get new powers and stuff"bakugo said with an evil smirk."Wow, I have powers I can be like All might",midoriya said as he mimicked all might and started punching the air with sparkles in his eyes.
"This is gonna be such a drag", killua said acting like a lazy ninja we all love and know."hey stop acting like shikamaru",bakugo said obviously hating Killua's anime addiction.

Meanwhile.....
Somewhere in Japan.
??? Pov...
Oh what's this, looks like his blending in well and hr already has new friends and he even told them his little secret.
Killua, yes have more friends so we can all play, the more the merrier hahahaha.....

Okay, done and a new bad guy who is it well you'll just have to read to find out oh and the other chap is coming out soon and this time I promise.

See ya~