Shout-outs! and my thoughts ^w^

Hi! I'm back and does it seem that it takes a lot of time to upload new chapters cause it might seem so to me. But tell me if you think so I'll try and compromise and I've recently been on fanfiction.net yes, I've read some books and most of the books I actually first started reading. My favorite fanfics are there actually there my first ever fanfics and honestly they're still my favorite.

The guy who actually made me to start writing fanfics is there, he's username is havochound yeah that's his name like he's actually an amazing writer he wrote the first 20 fanfics I ever read yup and we'll some of them were gay romance fanfics, he wasn't really gay he just liked writing ships even though some were gay yeah! Sorry if you don't like them I have my needs don't think anything bad I'm still a good boy.

I started reading his books when I was 13 and I'm 16 now, so like three years and he really inspired me like if you can just go search up...

Monkey's Paw

It really blew my mind. It's kinda of a creepypasta, main character goes crazy and dies by faith book, and I was like 13 so I mostly read cartoon fanfics like paw patrol, and other shits but mostly paw patrol cause I love dogs and the show but sadly I'm scared of dogs mainly because they chased me for the most of my entire life 😅 yeah it was sad but stupid and yes they still currently chase me even though they just wanna play with me I hope?! But I finally petted a dog last year and I wasn't afraid yoshhhhhh!

And not to boast or anything, I basically outrun dogs hehe, I out ran my rich friend German Shepherds and those things are fast! And yes I did say my rich friend I don't love him for money he's a good guy but lazy as fuck. Oh I'm getting carried away as I said Monkey's Paw I really want you to enjoy this book like me. It actually terrified me at the end but I won't spoil anything it's an amazing book and to be honest I feel like I can never reach this guy level of writing like his on a god-tier level if you actually read this please tell me what you think I want to chat with anyone that reads this. I've read gory, dark, and whatever you call those books, I've read them and watched films like them and my brain keeps on creating nightmares that wakes me up at least two or three times in a week and they're not pretty, they mostly end with me dying or being eaten alive and I'm afraid of zombies or to be exact the thought of being eaten, piece by piece, the pain of it making me scream, tears running down my cheeks. My body already eaten halfway and somehow I'm still alive, the light in my eyes dimming slowly until the last thing I see is an undead bastard taking a giant chomp of my neck, my blood gushing out and I finally pass away.......
Yeah that's what I imagine, bruh I need help but it doesn't faze me much so just have to ignore it.

Oh yeah I almost forgot shout-outs! I haven't really done anything like this before so sorry if I'm sloppy.

Dariyahdemon

Riyusa1

Alice TvT

_katerina-Petrova_

WeebStuffIdk69

Fangirlrock

TobuShonen

Synthia 1203

LightGalaxyStygian

Sukanasbitch

LightGalaxyStygian

Edgar Lanal

Those are the people I can remember and you just helped me alot and there the only ones I can remember cause I have a very short term memory, sorry anyways please read Monkey's Paw and tell me whatcha think about it and support the author. Like that bok was mind-blowing not to mention it's a kids show gone horribly wrong and I enjoyed it, there was a lot of death so be strong and it actually gave me shivers at night and I couldn't sleep for a while, for some reason I see myself in Chase's position and it was scary. I tend to imagine myself in unfortunate circumstances if you catch my drift, it's sad but informative , anyways I hope you enjoy it and there's the shout-outs I might do it again maybe, but see ya guys and don't worry I'm gonna post a chapter this time maybe consisting of like 2k or 3k words it's my limit I might reach 5k words soon.

Again read Monkey's Paw and tell me what you thought and the author, and thanks for the votes and comments.

Byeeeeee.

And umm sorry but the next chapter is gonna be a little delayed, don't worry it's gonna be here on Sunday sorry I was busy.