Ch.16: Killua vs Todoroki pt.2

Yo! I'm back and I'm sorry it took time again, but I also forgot to put a pic of Killua's hero costume and I'm choosing the one up there, it's just like killua, it's simple, stylish and easy to move around in and it's the only good one I saw, of course his yoyos are still on him and he's also wearing some fingerless gloves for his nails duh. I'll explain more about his costume later, now to the story.
______________________________________

Kirishima's Pov....
This is really gonna be tricky, how am I supposed to protect the bomb and free killua both at the same time. I can't be useless anymore, I couldn't save myself as a kid but now I'm gonna do it! I'm gonna save him.
______________________________________

"Why are you trying so hard, you know your quirk is useless here and yet you still insist on fighting me, pathetic", todoroki said coldly. "Wow dude that's kinda harsh, besides it's just an exercise and I don't feel like losing today", kirishima said with a smirk, hardening his hands getting ready to rumble.

"I gave you your chance, now I won't hold back. Don't worry I'll make it fast", todoroki said letting frost creep up his hands.
______________________________________

"Is kirishima really going to fight him", kaminari said feeling bad for his friend.

"Looks like it", jirou said.

"Honestly his best chance would be to somehow free killua", momo said.

"Now you all should pay attention to this, as young heroes in training times will come when you find yourself in situations like this, where your quirk is ineffective against other villians, so
you have to use your brain to get out of things like this", All might said.

"I wonder how he's gonna win this?", Sero said.

"The thing is why haven't killua made a move yet, he hasn't even tried to break the ice, isn't it really cold", tokayami said.

"Yeah, did he pass out from the cold? I think you should check on him All might", lida said worried of hiss fellow classmate.

"Oh yes, I should probably check on him", All might said, checking on killua through their comms.

"Yeah, I'm very much alive", killua said casually like nothing was happening.
______________________________________

Killua could hear a faint okay from All might before he was left alone. He glanced at his teammate kirishima, who was dodging todoroki's ice as best as he could, but killua knew it would only be a matter of time before he got caught. The ice was creeping up Killua's leg already reaching his knees, it seems todoroki froze his legs more, unknowingly to kirishima.

Killua looked at kirishima and for some reason the boy was smiling while dodging the incoming ice attacks, he raised his eyebrow, but lost interest.

"I should probably help him now, there should be about five minutes left", killua said to no one in particular, he put his hands into his pocket searching for something. He stopped his search and bought out a set of yoyo, everyone watching was wondering what he was going to do with those. Kirishima was worn out from all the dodging and punching, he took heavy breaths as he dodged another icicle, he exhausted himself and couldn't use his quirk, he could barely stand, his muscles aching from the over usage of his quirk.

"It looks like you've run out of breath, I'll be taking my win now" todoroki said walking to the paper machete bomb. But he was stopped by a yoyo?!
Todoroki eyes widen as he looked at the crushed ice in front of him and the yoyo in it, he looked at kirishima wondering if this was his doing but kirishima was exhausted and couldn't have possibly done it. He turned a good 360° degree and saw a frozen killua, smirking and spinning two yoyos around himself.
______________________________________