Ch.12: Nomu vs the hunter [fin]

Yo so I updated this earlier than expected and also thanks alot for the 3k reads I really appreciate it, I'm not actually good at this writing stuff I'm more of an artist at best but I'm making some progress sooooo thanks for the votes and I'm currently watching Attack of Titans so I'm thinking of making a crossover with Hunter x hunter or My hero Academia, so I want you guys to decide on it and if no one does vote or the votes are really low I'll just do both to the best of my abilities, okay bye and I'm already at Ch.12 and I haven't reached the Usj scene this really nerve wracking but that'll be in Ch.13 and I'm planning to make it at least 2000 words or more cause that'll be my best piece of work yet, okay byeeeee.
______________________________________

"H-he disappeared ? Does he have some kind of teleportation quirk", kurogiri said shocked. "No.... It seems he possesses more than one quirk, or even more than two quirks" shigaraki said watching the fight with the eyes of a hawk not daring to miss anything.
"According to the data I got, he's a skilled fighter at heart he taunts the other fighters and never uses his quirk. They say he knocks out all of his opponent in less than 10 seconds but there are some exclusions where he fights with just a little of his power but still I wonder what's the true story behind the hunter", shigaraki explained. "Do you think he's holding back against nomu?", Kurogiri asked. "It looks like it", shigaraki said shortly.
______________________________________

Killua vanished again and again before everyone eyes, the Nomu was as helpless like a gazelle against a lion. It kept on repeating the same assault on the killua clones, while the nomu was attacking the real killua was playing something, a finishing move, well that was if his theory was right.

Killua's Pov....
When I first appeared in this world, there was something I first noticed, everyone's aura nodes were open but their aura wasn't pouring out, it stood still, their aura surrounded them and never spewed out, so I came up with a theory while training midoriya and bakugo. I thought that it was just a false theory but after Aizawa almost killed me I knew it was true, so know if I can pull this off. I'll be a threat to all the villains and heroes of course and I'll be a walking target as soon as I do this....... But who gives a damn!! I'm gonna show them the true power of a hunter.
______________________________________

"Nomu catch that brat!! Break every bone in his body!! Destroy him!! NOOMMMUUUUU!!", shigaraki yelled while releasing his blood lust. The Nomu followed his instructions and gave a might roar, it raised it's hand a smashed them both in the ground destroying the ring and all the killua clones at once. As the smoke faded away their was just one killua left, the original killua. Shigaraki grinned widely as he clenched the bars rail with his five fingers making the rail turn to ash. "You see hunter! Your tricks won't work again, you've lost!! You've lost and I've won!! You could never win I'm the boss level and you're just a noob, your fancy tricks won't work again, Nomu destroy himmmmm!!!".

"Oi,oi,oi could you keep it down a bit, all this screaming isn't good for your throat, you know", Killua said with a smug look. "That confidence of yours is just a pathetic way to cover up your weakness, you're not strong, you're just a brat. Now it's time I put you down", shigaraki said. The Nomu rushed killua with blinding speed destroying more of the ring, killua raised his hoodie for the first time revealing his gravity defying snow white hair, along with his ocean blue eyes. "Hey shigaraki right?", Killua said still not trying in anyway to avoid the beast running straight into him. 

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to break your toy~", Killua said with a devilish smirk. "Huh, what does he me-", shigaraki was about to say but stopped when he realized something or more like everything, why he used those clones why he was stalling for time, why he was always cocky. "So he might have a way to beat, Nomu but that's impossible but if he does this won't benefit us but it might benefit master..... Let's just see what he's capable of", shigaraki thought.