Ch.13: Combat Training

Yo! I'm back people my exams are over and now I can get back to writing more awesome chapters of killua being amazing. My exams are over so now I'm gonna start writing more but I've read some chapters in this book and well it's not that bad or good but I'm gonna try to improve it even more and hope you guys like it and ummm I kinda forgot some parts that happened in Bnha so I might change the plot or just Google the first season, it's been a while since I saw it.
______________________________________

After defeating the Nomu our young hero and friends decided to sleep over at Killua's apartment, actually they forcefully had a sleep I've at his place.

"Thanks again for letting us sleep over killua-kun", our energetic speedster itadori said with a beaming smile, getting a glare from killua who didn't agree to any of it but after the fight with the Nomu. He was sure that the league got a good look at their faces so they can't run around town without getting attacked or kidnapped.
Killua was deep in thought trying to find ways to apprehend the league or at least halt their movements for now. As killua was brainstorming on a plan he was interrupted by itadori.

"Killua, I'm bored don't you have any games", itadori said with a pout, killua sighed but answered him, " No, now can you leave me alone or bother someone else". Itadori pouted again and walked into the kitchen to get something sweet, knowing Killua's sweet tooth. Killua went back to brainstorming but after some minutes he began getting bored, he sighed and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.

Killua walled into the kitchen and found itadori sleeping on the counter, he decided to leave him and make something to eat first, he made some pancakes with syrup and a cup of coffee. He shoved a plate to itadori, who woke up and began eating happily, stuffing his face with the sweet pancakes killua made. Killua sighed but smiled at his energetic friend, eating his plate. They both finished their plates and itadori did the dishes, because he was forced to do so. Killua did his business, wore his uniform and decided to go to school, but not before warning his friend.
"Yo! Itadori", killua said calling his friend. "Yeah, killua", itadori answered back. "You know that the league has probably started tracking us right?". "Huh? They have".
"You Baka! Of course they have, if you're leaving my house watch your back and if you're being followed don't lead them here and lastly if you're staying in my house don't mess it up", killua said dragging itadori ears making sure the energetic boy gets what he's saying. "Nya nya nya, killua I know you don't have to drag my ears! You'll pull them off". Itadori yelled trying to pry Killua's fingers off.
"Hmph! Don't even mess up, alright see ya!". Killua waved goodbye to itadori.
_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

U.A highschool...
Killua arrived at the prestighe hero school U.A, he greeted his fellow classmates and took his seat waiting for the day to be over. Aizawa walked into the class in his usual hero attire and class started.
"Morning everyone".
"Morning Aizawa-sensei".
"Alright, seat down, for today we're doing something special".

The class started whispering to each other trying to guess what they're doing today. Then All might came into the room in his soccer age hero suit saying,"I AM HERE, COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!". With his usual smile making everyone awe at him except for killua of course who was weirded out by his entrance and his smile.

"Hello Young heroes, For today's lesson I will be your teacher". Making everyone again awe.
"Today we're not doing your normal boring classes, because we're doing combat Training, now suit up young heroes, I'll be waiting for you at Ground Beta". All might said with a thumbs up. "C-co-ombat", "Training!", Midoriya and bakugo said .

Timeskip brought to you by bakugo trying to kill midoriya....

Everyone came out in their hero suits, getting ready for their supposed combat training except for killua who has yet to come out.

"Now is everyone here, so we may begin", All might said. "Wait All might, killua isn't here yet", midoriya said.
"Young killua do you have some troubles with your hero costume, do you need some help", all might said approaching the tunnel but was cut off by Killua's shoe that went straight to his chest. "No I don't, get away from me you pervert", killua said. The whole class dramatically fell down, while all might was sulking in the corner saying he wasn't one. The class assembled as all might explained the exam.

(Now as you can see I don't remember everything and I think I'm writing a little bit weird now, you all know who teamed up with who but I'm only gonna say killua teammate who is actually kirishima because why not).

"Alright, our first matchup is (you already know their names I don't know their teams letter again).
______________________________________

In the building...
After bakugo and midoriya......

To be continued, I'm sorry I stopped here I realized I don't remember much from season 1 so I have to go do some research, sorry again I'll be back I'm not ditching

Here's my perfect boy ❤️ please look him in the eyes, he can't handle hate 😅.

I'll be back ok sorry.
Fuck I can't post this I think it has problems God help me 😑