Ch.10: Nomu vs Hunter pt.1

I'm sorry I was on such a long hiatus, I lost interest in this book for a while so I was going to give it out then, I was reading a book on my library, it was so good, I was into it and then it wasn't complete, I was tossing and thrashing my bed cause, I couldn't read it again so I'm going to keep this book up because some of you might feel like this and I'm so sorry.

______________________________________

Killua's Pov...
I arrived at the old guy office and what I saw was well pretty weird, I could tell that these guys weren't your average customers. The first guy was just creepy, like he had at least 13 hands on him and the other guy looked like purple flames, maybe it's their quirk but that doesn't mean I can't feel the malicious intent coming of the 'All hands on me' guy.
______________________________________

"So, you're the hunter?". Shigaraki asked killua as he scanned him from Head to toe. "What's it to you, weirdo"
Killua said not caring if he was rude.
"Just as expected, your nothing more than a kid with a bad attitude". Shigaraki said, giving killua a sly grin.
"Hmph, says the guy with hands all over his body, pedophile!', killua said.
"What did you say", shigaraki yelled as he lunged onto killua with his five fingers but killua could feel the aura emitting from his hand and knew he was about to use his quirk but he held shigaraki's open palm (right) and threw him to his left and twisted his right arm to his back and unsheathed his nails as little blood, trickled down shigaraki's neck.

"Try anything and I'll kill you", killua said with venom while releasing his killer intent in the atmosphere. But was confused to see the hand man grinning from ear to ear laughing like a mad man.

"Your good, hunter~", shigaraki said with a wicked smile.

"Alright, Ummm c-could y-you n-not do t-t-that h-h-hunter", Yajin said while stuttering out of fear. Killua unsheathed his nails and stopped emitting his killer aura but never took his eyes of shigaraki.

"Kurogiri would you kindly tell the hunter, why were here", shigaraki said as he dusted himself.

"Well Hunter, it's not much but we would want to see your skills, it has been said that your skills are the best of the best and we would like to recruit you into our organiz– Not interested', kurogiri said but was cut by Killua.

"W-what but I haven't finished, please think about it", kurogiri said trying to persuade killua.

"Not interested, besides what's in it for me", killua said, already walking to the door.

"Nomu attack" shigaraki said and in an instant a purple monster burst through the door and threw his fist at killua but killua evaded by stepping to the left. "Nomu stop". Shigaraki said as nomu stopped it's assault, killua turned his body slowly to look at shigaraki, he cleaned the little scratch he got from the nomu and stared at shigaraki with cold eyes and said with
venom. "I said I'm not interested".

"Do I look like I care about what you say, if you don't fight nomu, I'll make sure he kills you and everyone in here", shigaraki said as he smiled like a mad man.

Their was silence in the room as everyone waited for his response, Mr Yajin was scared, hoping that they wouldn't really kill everyone and himself. Killua closed his eyes then opened them, he glanced at the nomu at his right, it was oozing with abnormal aura, he smiled and said.

"Let's go pedophile, I'll take on your guy and if I win, you guys will leave me alone and forget you ever saw me".

"Hmmm, okay and if I win you'll join us and do whatever we say, so in other words you'll be our puppet". Shigaraki said with a grin.

"I accept". Killua said with a smirk.

Sorry for the long hiatus, I was gonna quit this book but I'm not but I'll probably end it at chapter 20 then make a part two of it so sorry.