Ch.8: Results and Battles

Wassup, sorry I haven't updated for a while but I actually wanted to but when I tried to wattpad said I couldn't retrieve the story so I had to make another book just to past the time and yeah I'm trying to make it known because I started to watch steven universe and I love it, it's so cool and cute well steven is cute anyways it's a crossover between well bnha, I just love bnha so don't blame me, anyways I'm gonna be updating three or four chapters in a week depending on the length of the story oh well to the story.

_____***________________***________
____________***_______***_________

It's morning once again and we find ourselves in the apartment of a young boy aspiring to be a hero, killua Zydlock, the young boy from the
               Hunter x
                               Hunter Universe

Now let's see what our young killua is up toAll might.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Killua's Pov...
*yawn* I'm still here huh? And I through it was all some weird dream *sigh* I wish I didn't help that old man I wish I left him their to bleed to death, what a prick, I swear I wish I knew that this was what he was planing to do. Oh well I can't just keep on throwing a tantrum I might as well go on with this hero world besides I just need to find someone with a teleportation quirk or something like that then maybe I could go back to that baka, no matter how many times I slap him it doesn't mean I don't love him and alluka I'm glad your with Gon right now at least your safe there, how I wish I was with you guys right now, all happy and together. *sigh*