Ch.9: First day at U.A

I'm here P.O.D, and I'm trying to improve my style of writing and also making the chapters more lengthy, finding a way to update faster, so like I'm trying I guess, so just tell me what I'm doing wrong and if I've improved. And it's not gonna be easy I know have three books to write, publish and update *sigh* how do u guys do it, it's so haaaarrrdddd.

Anyways to the story!

Gon: yosh!

Author: what are you doing here, get back in the box now.
*forcefully pushes gon's head into the box*.

Gon: but I was just cheering you on.

Author:........... Just ignore that, okay.

_#_#_#_#_#_#_#       _#_#_#_#_#_#_#

Ahhhh, the suns out and were in another chapter of #Blue Blur#, one of the main protagonists in this book killua got up from bed ready for his day in Bnha universe
and is not looking forward to go to the best hero school in Japan, yes you heard me he's "not", I repeat "not" looking forward to school, *sigh* what a drag.

Killua got out of bed and sighed, knowing what today was. He blinked away the sleep from his eyes even though his comfy bed called him back, in a flash he was done with his business and was outta the bathroom.

Killua made a big bowl of some sugary cereals as he stared at the uniform with a glare knowing it is going to be a nuisance. He was done with his cereal and put on the uncomfortable uniform with a sigh.

Time skip to U.A...
(Killua's Pov...)
I made it to UA with a lot of time to spare, seeing as how nobody was in class yet and I was so glad that no one was here, that way I could be alone for a while before anyone dist–*beep* *beep* *beep*.
And again this world finds a way to ruin my life. Why the hell is this Pokemon–Baka calling me.
____________________________________
Killua- yeah, what do you want Itadori.

Itadori- Huh, killua-kun, you dont sound so glad to see me.

Killua- Did you just call me to make my day even worse.