No More Dream?

Tok tok tok.

"Come in" Bang PD-nim commanded from inside the office.

"Annyeonghaseyo, PD-nim" you bowed to the respective man then you closed the door.

"Please, help yourself" PD-nim gestured, asking you to have a seat in front of him. After then he gulped some water before continuing.

"Is there anything that you wanted to see me?" You asked politely.

"Yes, of course" PD-nim's face is like trying to cover up something and your bright face adds the favor even more.

"Uhh..is there..something happening?" You are getting unbearable with the curiosity. Your face's face's getting dull.

"Actually there's something important that I would like to say to you but I don't know how to begin" PD-nim getting cold sweats. That's when your temperature feels like rising up to your head.

"Please continue before I change my mind" you said flatly. Trying to control your emotions.

"We are planning to the debut a new group next month..and..uhmm"

"And?"

"It's..uh..namja group"

That very sentence really like fckin shot you right through your heart. Took you few minutes before you bursts.

"WHAT??!!! PD-NIM JANGNAN ANIYA (YO FCKIN KIDDING MEH)??!" You suddenly stood up.

PD-nim almost got a heart attack at your reaction but quickly calmed down after that.

"I'm sincerely apologize for this matter. You know I really wish I could have you debuted but you know you're the only girl in the current trainee team and it means, unless you wanted to debut as a solo act, then..you have no choice" PD-nim explained carefully to you.

"Jamshimanyo, I thought debuting as a yeo-nam (yeoja namja - mixed gender) group is possible here. Or it isn't?"

"I'm sorry but for the meantime we don't plan to debut such group. Jiusunghamneeda (I'm sorry)" PD-nim said.

You realized that your tears are about to fall down but you quickly excused yourself. Perhaps to pack all your things.

-------------

"All I want to say is congratulations, yeoreobin! You guys will debut next month!" The teachers are all so excited so do the boys.

"Yeahhhssss finallyyyy!!" The boys roared.

"Yep, this very namja group will shake the KPOP world in no time! Woohoo" Joonsuh-nim said.

"Jamshimanyo (wait), a namja group?" Jimin figured out while asking back his teacher, gaining few nods from him.

"Holy shit!" Jimin ran to his room with the others questioning from afar.

As soon as he reached his room, he saw you packing your things in sorrow. Gently, Jimin caught your left hand making you see him in the eye. Your swollen eyes makes him feel sad as well. Knowing you as Taemin's twin (bright personalities) really adds more to it.

"Bwasseo (I heard about it)" Jimin said.

Your legs weakened with his words of thoughts but his arms strongly supports you.

"Don't keep it to yourself. You got us".

You begin to sob at his shoulder.

"You have me". Jimin caresses your hair softly with your head buried at the nape of his neck.

You cried even more. This goes on for like a few minutes. After that, you go to get your towel and wipe your tears and probably chim(?) - saliva at Jimin's shoulder. Jimin invited you to sit on your bed.

"It was my dream. My only dream" you blurted.

"I know. But tbh I don't know what to do either"

"But I think..I need some time to be alone at my house. I'm sure my mom will ok with it. But then I want to tell everything to Taehyung and-" you stopped talking all of the sudden.

A firm soft lips landed on yours. Your eyes widened at the sudden occurrence but..starting to feel the relief as you go with it. Closing your eyes slowly. More like a peck but it was kinda long for a peck. Even at this time you think too much of it.

Jimin broke the kiss with his hands cupping your cheeks.

"Enough talking about Taehyung" Jimin says and he continues..

"You have me"

You are like under a spell as you both adjusting your heads probably for what you called a second kiss.

Tok tok tok.

"Ouch!" But the sound of the knocks on the door wakes you up and your head bumped to Jimin's head. With bewildering emotions, you immediately get up and opens the door.

"Y/n-ah, PD-nim wants to see you" It was Taemin.

"Again? Ughhh what is it this time? At least let me finish packing first" you looked yourself in the mirror before dashed off to the office.

Jimin facepalmed himself while Taemin went inside the room and stand beside Jimin.

"Mwo (what is it)? " he asked Jimin.with his blank expression. Jimin just chuckled with his reddened ears and Taemin just keep on watching him.

-----------------

Gahhhhhh finally updated!! Very sorry for the late updates tooooo much thing to do~ u know i got my practicals then my not so much hobbies etc etc but still my love to Jimin is more than that tbh xD lol. Well I hope u enjoy this part~ thanks for the almost 3k reads woohoo *confettis