Audition

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Geureohdamyeon (if that's so), why are you hiding?" Hana shook your body until you pushed her away.

"Yah, geumanhae (stop it)!"

"This is your dream come true, girl! What are you waiting for? Enough with the push & pull tricks. It's been..like.. umm..more than 10 years of wait, right?"

"Yah, geumanhaseyo (stop it) or we're done" your tone becoming more serious.

Hana quit talking. But slowly..

"But still..I know..(cough)..you..(cough)..like him (coughx345)"

You gave Hana a deadly stare but she pretend not to see it.

"And..at least you know that he's not someone else's..and mor importantly he's..ALWAYS been..YOURS" Hana did aegyo while talking. You give up and covered your face with your hands.

"Aww bukkeu bukkeu (shy shy)~~" Hana teased you.

"Okay okay, that's enough. Before I forgot one very important reason why I am meeting you here..Here you go" you handed a piece of letter to Hana. Hana give a confusing face as she tried to open it.

"Greetings, Ms Lee y/n, on behalf of Big Hit Entertainment, we would gladly to inform you that you have been accepted as a trainee for our compa----- Kyahhhhhh!!!!!!" Hana jumped in joy as she hugged you. "Yahh~~ mwoyaaaa~~ You didn't even tell me you go for their audition~~"

"I just don't want the others to know about this. I don't want to make it a big uproar. You know the teachers. Eww their mouths~"

"But anyway, congratulations baby~~ I am soooooooooo happy for you!" Hana kissed your cheek.

"Tch..gomawo yo~~" you said shyly.

"But it says here that you will have to 'report for duty' as soon as next week! Omo, I didn't even got the chance to have a graduation party with you. And the other-- Oh and don't tell me that you haven't talk about this to your parents yet?"

"Uhh..hehe I just don't have the right time to tell them. I'm thinking about tonight. I have to prepare sooner for this though"

"Yeoksi, uri Lee y/n (as expected, our Lee y/n)" Hana patted your back. "I'll always be there for you, whenever you need me"

"Aww, thank you Hana. Since it would be a very busy and hectic timeline, then-- I might not always keep in touch with you and even my family"

"Don't worry. I'm sure they would understand your condition, and me of course. Good luck, okay?"

Hana's warm smile never fail to make your day. You both hugged before heading home.

--------------------

"Jinjja? Y/n-ah, at the Big Hit Ent? THAT Big Hit Ent? That Bang Shihyuk-nim?" your family all in surprised.

"Uhh, seems like it is." you smiled seeing them like already approving it.

"So..mom? Dad? Are you okay that I'm going?"

"Baby, we never go anything against your dream as you already made us feel so proud. If that's what you really wanted to do in your life, then go ahead. We're here always wishing you the best"

"Thank you very much, mom, dad!! I love you guys~"

"So, have you tell him?" your mom asked you.

"Him? Who?"

"Your fiancee, Taehyungie~ Aigoo this kid"

"........" 

edited.