Unrequited

"Jeongmal, jiusunghamneeda (I am truly apologize), PDnim.. this is all my fault" you bowed to Bang PDnim without looking at his face at all.

PDnim of course, can't also hide his expressions like before.

"Are you sure it was him?" PDnim asked your clarification.

"Yes".

------

Today's performance attended by many people and fans as well. Eye bags can be seen on your face as you are drying Jimin's hair in he waiting room. The others are somewhere else practicing their choreography lightly before went up stage.

"Aoww ouchh appa appa (it hurts)!" Jimin spurred out of the blue. It seems like you misdirected the hair dryer that it blew straight to his squinty eyes. He nudged his teary eyes as you look at him.

"Mian, Jimin-ah..my fault" you said sincerely.

"Aishh what do you think you're doing?! Gimme that (hair dryer)!" Jimin snatched the hair dryer and blow it onto your face at full speed.

"You piece of shtttt!!!! Mwoya ige?!" You scowled at the sudden air blow and it hurt your eyes. You closed your eyes quickly and trying to wipe your tears.

Smooch❤.

You opened your eyes on instance when you felt something soft has landed on your lips. Jimin's face only few inches before you. He grinned devilishly while biting his lower lip.

Your jaw dropped and your eyes widened and your hand touched your lips. Jimin only smirked at your flushed face.

"N- n- neo (you)! W-wae?!" You stepped back from him, still in shock.

"PARK JIMIN!!!!!" Both of you shocked at the sudden loud voice heard of. Your cheeks turned redder when you saw Jin, Namjoon, J-hope, Suga and Kookie at the door.

All of them rushed in and grabbed Jimin's collar. Except for one person.

Taemin's eyes wandered around the room, having mixed feeling about what happened just now as he turned around and went somewhere else.

The boys are so noisy like they're investigating Jimin or something, like "You don't plan to leave her, don't you?", "I was the first one to greet y/n tho!" and stuffs.

"Err guys, excuse me for a moment?" You escaped from the scene as the boys were left in awe. Eventually, you were trailing Taemin quietly.

-------

Taemin's POV :

Sigh. Why can't she look at me the way she looked at Jimin? I sat down on a floor of grasses near a lake. It was just few steps next to our performance's venue. And why do I ran away? Big mistake, dude! Now, you will definitely get her. Ha. Ha. I made fun of myself. For being so stupid and reckless.

Narrator's POV :

"Taemin-ah.."

Taemin turned around to see you, his weird face really shows he really is shocked to see you here too.

"Y/n-ah.." he stuttered.

"Mianhae"

Thanks to you, now he feels more burdened.

"Hmm? Mian mwol (sorry for what)? A-ani, jeoldae anindeyo (it's nothing, really)" Taemin brushed through his hair.

Silence spread through the air and it's kind of choking.

"Saranghae" he blurted. Making you twitched a bit and blushed again. Then, he walks towards you.

Without further due, Taemin lightly tugged your little strands of hair behind your left ear. His warm smile blooms again.

"Gwenchanha..don't blame yourself. It's my fault to fall for you in the beginning. But it's your fault too, for being so cute. Aishh being a contender against my best buddy already is hard for me. But losing you to someone like him is an honorable disgrace. At least I know he'll take good care of you" he honestly opened up. He caressed your cheek before leaving you for the stage. But he turned around once again to see you.

"Y/n-ah!" He shouted.

You looked at him.

"I hope you'll be happy with Minnie (Jimin). I know him. He really is a nice guy" he smiled broadly but as he slowly disappears from your sight..

"Why my tears are falling?..." you asked yourself while facepalming.

-------

Again, life of an idol was never complete without the presence of the ocean of fans & reporters whenever they go. After the performance just now, the boys are scheduled for a fansign event at Gwangju, J-hope's hometown.

In the midst of the fans along their way, Taemin noticed a mysterious but so well-known presence of a guy in a black hoodie wearing a black mask on his mouth. Taemin noticed he's getting nearer and with the crowd's push-and-pull, he barely managed to move an inch.

Thank God, with the help of their manager hyung, Taemin able to advance quickly.

The guy walks nearer to Jimin and before they know it, he took out a knife which come out to Taemin's sight and begins the swing to his target.

None other than Jimin.

"Andwaeee (noooo)!!!" Taemin's voice alerted the whole crowd including you.

The last thing you could see was Taemin hugged Jimin from behind and both of them fell to the floor.

"Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!" You screamed at the sight of the blood staining the ground.

--------

I am going to end this book sooner than I thought. Happy reading and keep loving BTS~ ❤