Troublemaker

"You bastard!" Taemin shouted as he flew a hard punch onto Taehyung's face. Taehyung fell to the ground. Taemin went on him and grabs his shirt. He saw his brother walking together with a woman near their house. That's when he attacked him.

"Get off him! Stop it!" the woman who's with Taehyung tries to pull away Taemin but he's too strong.

"Don't touch me, you b*tch! Get in my way and I'll get my hands on you!" Taemin warned her. After that she just frozen next to them.

"You! You're one filthy, illest big brother! How could you do this to her?!" Taemin didn't give Taehyung a chance to talk but instead landed a fist on his cheek. He's like totally gone insane.

"M-mianhae..Taemin-ah. I-I.." Taehyung said in faint voice.

"The hell sorry with me! Say sorry to her!" Taemin shouts back. Feeling guilty, Taemin just let his brother on the ground and walk away. "I know I shouldn't have given up on her for someone like you! You lied to me! 'Purity', my ass. Fine, be happy with your girl here! I won't ever let you near y/n! Ever!"

Taehyung wiped the blood at the corner of his mouth. His so-called girlfriend helped him to get up.

"Are you okay, Taehyung?" the woman asked. Taehyung yanked her helping hands slowly.

"Just go inside first. I..I need some time alone, please"

The woman go inside the house and Taehyung walks alone. Not knowing where to go to soothe his heart.

------------------

Your POV:

"Taemin-ah? Taemin~ Kim Taemin~ Are you in there?" I called for Taemin while knocking the door. There's no answer at all. I intended to open the door just to make sure he's alright. But then, there's a sound of someone unlocks the door. So I open it. I was surprised to see Taemin in a very unstable and not-so-good condition. His eyes were half-closed and his hair was a mess. I also noticed that his eyes were swollen..like..is he crying?

Narrator's POV:

"Taemin-ah. Gwaenchanha (are you okay)?" you ask him. You followed his steps into his room and he's slipping underneath his blanket with a cute plush toy covering his face. You grab the plush toy and make him faces you.

"Taemin-ah. Neo gwaenchan--" you stopped talking as you saw there's a tear coming down his cheek. "Hey, hey, what's wrong?" you asked him again when Taemin immediately covers his face with his right arm. You firmly touched his forehead if he's having a fever or what. But then, Taemin quickly hold your hand while looking at you.

"Don't" he said.

"Wae irae (why)?" you bewildered.

"A-aniyo" Taemin hesitates to answer you.

"I'm just checking if you're really okay. Don't get me wrong. I just..worried about you. Uh well, the others are also. They're wondering if you're okay. It's been two days since you locked yourself in the room. A-and you know that because of you, Seokjin oppa had to sleep in the practice room and oh I'll bring your meal later if ----" you got cut off as Taemin pulled your head closer to his and your forehead touched with his.

"I'm okay. No need to worry. See?" Taemin said while doing so. You agreed that he's alright but there's something.

[BGM : Wae nae mameul heundeureul gwonde (why're you shaking my heart)? xDDD]

This go on for a few minutes until you realized it's only a few inches between your ipseul (lips) and his then you pushed him away. You know that you're blushing when you can feel the blood is like rushing to your cheeks.

"Y-yah. N-no need to do that" you stammering while standing next to his bed.

Taemin just smiled and get back into sleep. Comfortably. And normally. Leaving you in embarassment. Giving up on him, you walked out his room.

"Y/n-ah" you almost slipped on the floor when you heard someone called you next to Taemin's room.

"Eigooo kkabchagiya (I'm surprised)!! Yah! Jinjja Jimin-sshi, hajimallago (don't ever do that again)!" you almost take off your shoes to toss it towards Jimin when you saw him laughing at your reaction just now.

"Aish, don't get mad, mianhaeyo~ I'm also here to check up on him (Taemin), is he okay?" Jimin said.

"Hmm..he's fine but seems like he needs a bit rest. Maybe he's stressed about something. Well, I don't want to force him to tell me everything since I'm just a nobody, so I think it's best to let him alone"

"Aah, geurae (really)? Hmm..isanghae (it's kinda weird), he's always very high-spirited. It's quite upsetting to see him down like this. Geureomyeon (if that's so), let's go to the practice room. The teacher is waiting for us. Oh and between you and me.." Jimin said while gesturing you to come closer to him. He grabbed your arm and whispers to your ear.

"I heard that we're going to debut soon" Jimin's words made you awed.

"Omona, jinjja??? Jeongmallo (really)????" you asked in excitement. Jimin immediately ssh-ed you before he continues.

"Geureohjyo (that's true), I overheard the teacher talked to Bang PD-nim just now. He said most of us are ready!"

Ring ring ring.

Your phone rings and you saw the caller ID. It's Bang PD-nim. You got excited to answer it that you quickly tell Jimin to go first.

"Neh, PD-nim"

"Y/n-sshi"

"Neh?"

"Could you please come to my office for awhile? I have something to discuss with you" Bang PD-nim's voice was all sounded flat.

"Okay, PD-nim" you ended the call and walks with quick steps towards the main office, with building excitement inside you after what you've heard from Jimin.

edited.

----------------------

Yeoreobun, kkeut~~ Soooo sorry for the late update! TT_TT I'm still a 1st year VET student but already filled up with extremely tooooo many practicals (Imma cry out a river!) but still hope you guys enjoy this part and sorry for the cliffhanging (?) xD don't forget to comment or star it ok~ ^^ tysm