Roommate

It's been a week since you talked to your parents about the acceptance letter. Okay, TBH you didn't even tell Taehyung a single word about this. Nu-uh. Jeoldae!

"Wew, looks like I'm done packing" you wiped your sweaty forehead after sealing the last box of your belongings that you want to bring to the hostel. You are now heading downstairs to check if there's anything you need to bring before going.

"Y/n-ah, come eat first. I don't want my baby to die of starving once you get there" your mom said from the kitchen counter.

"Okay mom, just a sec. Just checking ---" you looked at the main door. Someone barged in. 

"Y/n.." the guy said in short breaths.

"T--Taehyung oppa.." you stammered. Taehyung came and put his hand on your head.

"How could you not telling me anything about this? If only I didn't happen to meet Hana on my way today"

"I don't see that matters" you turned your back but Taehyung grabbed your right arm and made you facing him back. "Hana, you brat! Why did you even tell him???!!!" you mumbled to yourself.

"It does. To me, it is" Taehyung answered. His voice is somewhat. You don't know what's the correct word to say it. But still, you snapped back to real world and yanked your arm.

"Is it because of me?.." Taehyung asked in with a low voice while looked into your eyes.

"Uh..oppa, I uh--"

"Oh Taehyung-ah you're here~ Come, have some breakfast with us! After this, we'll send y/n together. Come on, we don't wanna be late, do we?"

Your mom called you both and that's it.

The answer that is supposed to be blurted outta your mouth were hanging on the cliff (?).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/n, take care of yourself~ We always wishing you all the best and..please..don't push yourself too hard" your mom cried after finishing her words and you quickly hug her to calm her.

"Aww mom, don't cry~ I promise it won't take too long until we meet again. I'll call you guys. Often. Thank you mom, dad, Kyumin-ah. I'll take good care of myself"

Only about a few steps after heading into the building where the trainees are living, a hand grabbed yours and turned you around. Taehyung hugged you. Not like usual. Tighter.

"Okay, n-now you're too mu--"

"I'll wait for you" Taehyung cut your words. Then he landed a soft kiss on your forehead and walk away from you.

You were frozen. Surprised (obviously) by his actions just now. With a reddened face, you bid your family and Taehyung goodbye and enters the building. After asking directions from the lady in the front office, you quickly head to the south wing of the building where your room is.

The room is still empty. Lucky~ you quickly chose the bed next to the window and arrange your belongings wherever you like. Taking your time, you looked around the place. It has 2 bathrooms and only 1 kitchen. There are 4 rooms that is 8 beds including yours.

"I wonder who could be my roommate? I hope she's friendly, nice and cute~"

While thinking about it, the door is opened by someone. Getting ready to greet your beloved 'roommate', you stood up and tidy your clothes.

"Annyeonghaseyo, nan Lee y/n imnee---" you were out of word after giving a bow when you saw him.

HIM. HIM. HIM. HIM. HIM. HIM.

edited.