This is crazy!

Oh? Na..namjaga? (A guy?) You still feel unsatisfied. That guy also didn't move a muscle from the door he closed behind him. Slowly, you went closer to him.

Your POV:

Eyy..seolma (is it?).. A girl dressed up like a guy? Aigoo~ Let me confirmed first. I can't help but 'scanning' le body (kkk) from head to toe. What a 'nice' manner I have, right? Uhmm..this person got a fair skin, little figure and a baby face. My God, how lucky this person is! But still, I smiled (can't help but look like an idiot person) and lend my hand towards 'her'.

Narrator's POV:

"Uhmm..annyeonghaseyo, nae ireumeun Lee y/n imnida (Hello, my name is Lee y/n)" you said.

What's more confusing is that person even refuses to greet you in a normal way (well, at least the way you greeted him), but instead..

"Ara (I know). BTW the bed beside the window is mine" then without even looking at you, he passed you just like that and even move your belongings from the bed and anywhere near it. Then he take off his sleeveless shirt while roaming around the room.

"Yahhh!!!! Neo namja ya (you're a guy)?" you quickly turn around and covered your blushed face with your hands.

"Are you blind?" he asked you back.

"A-a-aniyo! B-but c-could you p-p-please put on y-your shirt back?" you stammered while still firmly close your eyes.

"Wae (why)?" he asked. Soullessly. Coldly.

"J-just that--" you stopped talking and peeking to check if he's already wear his shirt.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!" you ran away from the room, heading nowhere.

Worse.

He's not even in any tops.

But only in a towel. Wrapped around his waist.

Jimin's POV:

That girl. Michingeotgata (She's crazy). Tch. Whatever. The ass-breaking (actually it was ice-breaking - Jimin talkin dirty here NOOOO xD) session is in 45 minutes. Better get ready. Now I'm heading to the bathroom to give myself a nice and warm shower.

Narrator's POV:

"Eonni, I beg you please let me meet Bang PD-nim!! Jigeum (now)!" you said to the woman at the front office while trying to hold your fists back on the counter.

"N--neh--neh" the woman was probably afraid of your dark side and quickly called Bang PD-nim. She then showed you the directions. You waste no time that in just 5 minutes (ok that's fast), you reached Bang PD's office. Still holding back your anger, you knock the door calmly.

"Come in" voice from inside the room said. You barged in.

"BANG PD-NIM! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT MY ROOMMATE IS A GUY?!! A NAMJA?! A MALE?!" your hands wandering around almost wanting to grab PD's collar. Realizing your situation, he tried to calm yourself.

"Jamshimanyo (hold on first), can you please take a seat first so we can discuss this further?"

You obeyed him and sit. Tightly. Crossing arms.

"About that, actually we do have offered some other girls to be our trainee--"

"But?" you asked.

"Seems like they have been offered by other massive companies like YG Ent, SM Ent, Cube Ent, JYP and others. So that's why most of them turned down this offer"

"Jangnan aniya (you've got to be kidding me)" you asked in disbelief.

"Animnida (I am not). Soljikhi (honestly)..Let's see (he's browsing the papers on his desk)..looks like you're the only female trainee here in this company" he calmly states.

"WTF?????!!!!!!" you shouted.

edited.