Double Trouble

"Hm? Oh, animnida (No). Jeoneun Taemin imnida, Kim Taemin. I am 17 this year, studied at Korea Arts School. Just so you know, Miss (he talk to you), Taehyung is my hyung (brother). We looked a like but no, I'm not his twin just an ordinary younger brother. Nice meeting you all by the way" Taemin bowed and go back to his place. You who were still in confused snapped back into real world and the session continues with Jungkook, which is still in high school, you know THAT popular SOPA (School of Performing Arts) as he's only 15 years old.

"Now, we have uri 'Miss Right'" the dance teacher made a seriously UNfunny joke (you ever heard of). You went to the front and undo your hoodie. You were let your hair down to your left shoulder, revealing some blue-ish strands on it. You bowed and tried to make eye contact with your new friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo, just graduated from Busan High School of Arts, aged 17, my name is Lee y/n. You can call me anything but bad things, of course. Since I am the only female trainee here, please take real good care of me. Jal butakhamnida (I need your help). I will work hard"

"Oh, it says here that you won 1st place in..uh..wow..many dance competitions, and also singing competitions. Not to mention that you're the Top Student of your school. I am really looking forward to do some serious business with you" Joonsuh-sshi said, like more to complimenting you. The others are automatically clapped their hands upon the facts.

"Uh, gamsahamnida (thank you very much) but I'm still learning. Well, thank you again" you go back to your sit. Then someone poked your shoulder from the back. You turned. It's Hoseok.

"Yah, you really win those competitions?" he asked in low voice.

"Yes, I did"

"Woah, jinjja daebak (really awesome) Jjang!" he said

You smiled back at him and facing front again. Then, your face changed into a shitty-mode again. "It's my 'beloved' roommate" you said to yourself.

"Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Park Jimin, you can call me Jimin. I am 17 years old. Despite of my cute chubby round(?) figure, I am very confident on my dancing skills as I already learned popping since 8th grade. Graduating from Busan School of Arts, I hope we can---"

Pffffffttttttttuhhhhhhh!!!! You 'sprayed' all your drinking water (from your mouth) and of course, wet the floor.

"What's wrong, y/n-sshi?" Jimin asked.

"D--did you just said that you are from BUHSA (Busan High School of Arts) too?"

"Yes"

"Keu---" you stammered.

"Yah, not only that, he also left me all by myself at Korea Arts School before moving there. What a pabo (idiot) isn't he?" Taemin cut you off while throwing one of his shoes towards Jimin playfully then hugged his leg (showing his aegyo kyaaaa xD). Then you widened your eyes.

"Wow, we have a lot of 95-liner here~" Hoseok interrupted.

"Jamshimanyo..Museun hanguki (Korea what)? Korea Arts School?" you asked back.

"Yes it is" Taemin replied.

"Wow,  what a small world. I also studied there before I moved to BUHSA. Nice meeting you guys!"

Taemin is all hyped up while greeting you back but Jimin. He's very. Is 'rude' suits him the most? He didn't even looked at you properly. Well, to wrap up nicely, yeah, now I got myself a roommate who was also my ex schoolmate (because I never seen him around or even closer to notice him), then his former classmate who was actually Taehyung oppa's lil brother which is also my ex schoolmate (also not even that close to know each other). Wow. What a life.

"Okay, okay, we're done for today but please always be ready for the training. It might help you alot. There's too much to learn but learning is a part of our life. So, thank you everyone and please make yourself comfortable around this place. This would be your second home later on"

"Thank you saem (teach-er)!" all of us bowed to him and most of us stayed there for further chitchatting. Except for one. Jimin. But who cares? After like an hour, you finally excused yourself that you wanted to have some rest because tomorrow's gonna be a new day. And off you go after bidding the boys goodnight.

While walking back to your room, you heard some screatching(???) noises of shoes moving on floor from dance practice room which is next to the room you guys been just now. Slowly, you opened the door and you saw someone is dancing wholeheartedly in front of the mirror(s).

"Jimin-ie? Is that you?" you asked from afar. But him being too absorbed into the routines, you can help but walking towards him. When he finally realizes you, he quickly back off and turned down the volume from the nearby speaker.

"What the f*ck are you doing here?" he coldly asked you. But you let it slip.

"Look, I know that how we met today was terrible tragedy, so can we start off? I'm y/n. Call me anything but bad names" you bluntly let out your right hand to greet him. Well, at least sincerely.

"Tch.Get lost. I'm busy" he then turned up the volume back and started dancing again before you could even say anything. Then, you quietly walks away (with a broken heart) to your room.

"What's his problem anyway?" you thought and just get along with it.

Jimin's POV:

You. Really. Haven't change at all, y/n. Still so beautiful and gawd you're even cuter now! Sh*t. I even changed schools because of you. Also when I heard about you auditioned here. But I think this is better. Than knowing me as a 'stalker' wouldn't help me to win your heart. Being my cheot sarang (first love) since kindergarten, I will never give up on you! Jeoldae! And I will show you the best of me here! Go Jimin~ Go Jimin~

I laughed myself out while dancing to the music and thinking about this at the same time. Really looked like an idiot!

-----------------------

T/n : Kim Taemin here is the younger brother of Kim Taehyung but because of their strong resemblance to one another, let's just say that both of them REALLY look-alike, so means that Kim Taemin will become V later on ^^~

edited.