Bittersweet

"Good job, everyone! Let's call it a day and I hope you guys can take real good rest because tomorrow we'll start to take our practice to another level" Joonsuh-nim wraps off before letting you guys go back to your rooms. After bowing to almost everyone, you are the only person left in the dance practice room. Your legs are weakened and your knee hits the floor. You felt weak. Then you lie down on the floor. Staring at the ceiling in emptiness. Without you realize, your tears beginning to fall again.

"Wanna talk about it?" You startled at the sight of Jimin, immediately wiping up your tears and cover your face with your cap.

"About what?" you slowly asks.

"That thing. Just now" Jimin sits beside you. You left his question answer-less.

"Uh, it's okay if you don't want to. I just thinking that if you're talking to someone then it could lessen up the burden a bit. It's okay, I'll go wash up first" Jimin wants to stand but he was forced to sit again. He looked at you. Your right hand was tugging at the end of his shirt firmly. TIghter.

"Mollasseo (I don't know)" you said. "Jinjja..mollasseo (Really..I don't know)" you said again. Slowly, your arms crawling onto Jimin as you got carried away by your sadness. You tend to think about many things while being upset. You starting to miss your mum, dad, Kyumin, the whole family. Jimin shocked at first, but he just let it pass. Seeing you a complete mess right now, he thinks it's best to just go with the flow. After around 5 minutes, you are still hugging his waist. But completely immobilize, still with your face covered by your cap.

"Y/n-ah..Y/n?" Jimin calls your name. Still not moving.

"Yah, pumpkin. Ireona (get up). My ass feels like getting cramps. Y/n?" he slowly move nearer to your face and take off your cap. Turns out that you were actually sleeping. In sorrow. Jimin chuckles a bit after that but in very low voice so he doesn't wake you up.

"Aigoo this kid. Too sad until she's sleeping out of it" Jimin took his time, looking a your face. A bit puffy, but still a pearl in his eyes. He let small traces onto your nose.

"Even if you're sleeping, still look beautiful. I wish you know how I feel about you"

He can't help but lean closer to kiss your eyes gently and sweetly.

"I hope those tears can be seen no more after this" Jimin smiled and take a deep breath while carrying you bridal style to your room. He didn't want you to wake up from your dreams. Gently he put you on your bed, took off your shoes and pulls the blanket on you. He patted your head.

"Rest well. You've been through quite a lot today" Jimin said as he left you to fly to your dreams.

----------------

Taemin's POV:

Jimin. I thought you were my bestfriend. I'm onto you.

Narrator's POV:

Taemin who actually sees almost everything could not keep his anger anymore. He immediately come inside Jimin's room and grab Jimin's hand whose still in the middle of wearing his sleeping outfit. He drags Jimin to the kitchen.

"Yah yah yah! Taemin-ah! Museun iriya (what's going on)?" Jimin yanked off his hand.

"Stop trying to pick up on y/n!" Taemin shouts but with lower tone. Jimin become speechless and arched his eyebrow.

"Dude..what the f**k are you talkin' about? Since when did I trying to 'pick her up'?" Jimin asks.

"S-she's actually my brother's f-fiance. So could you please not to be too close to her? They're planning to get married soon and--"

"Married? Jangnan aniya (are you serious)? So that explains about that rascal--" Jimin was cut off as Taemin grabs his shirts in fists.

"HE'S MY BROTHER, YOU DPSH*T!"

"Wo wo, hold on, Taemin-sshi. Let me say it first. If they really are going to get married, why are y/n returning the ring then?"

Taemin got confused. But he stands firmly on his belief.

"What are you talking about?? She's my future sister in law and---"

"Not anymore, Taemin" your voice startled both of them. Actually you were already there since you were awakened by their voices just now.

"Y/n? But..but w-why?" Taemin asked.

"I am just. Not ready" you sighed that you have to lie to  him.

"You. Why you did this to my brother? How could you! He loved you so much!" Taemin shakes your body a little.

"Oh? Is it? Wasn't it because your so-called nice ex-fiance already have someone else, y/n-ah?" Jimin suddenly speaks up.

"Jimin, geumanhae!" you said back to Jimin. Taemin began to feel suspicious on you and take a step back.

"W-what? Is that true? Y/n-ah! Answer me! Tell me he's lying! Tell me!" Taemin asked but you don't want to answer him. Then, he ran away.

"Taemin-ah!" you called for him but as fast a lightning, he disappeared from your sight.

"Let him be. Let him settle this on his own. You should go get some rest now" Jimin said.

"Hey who are you to order me around!?"

"Jimin. Geunyang Park Jimin (Just Park Jimin). Now, go"

You went back to your room with heavy steps and stomps on the floor sometimes. While you were trying to sleep, you just can't stop thinking about Taemin. "I wonder if he's okay. I hope he didn't get into trouble later".

edited.

----------------

Done part 12~ fuhh tryin to mke Jimin strting to dominate the storyline tho. A bit long but it's a present as I just fnished my whole exams! Finally. Well, Hope you like it~ ^^ off to bed now. Jaljjayo gdnight ^^