Who You?

It's already a few days after the 'thing' happened but still it haven't vanished from your mind. Your first kiss. Finally. Taken by your lifetime crush. But still. You keep thinking that something is missing. Is it that? Could it be?

Do I love him or not?

That's what's been playing inside your mind. The same question but you still cannot clarify the answer yourself. Suddenly you feel like awakening for the first time into the reality. But somehow you head is stingingly hurts. And it hurts more and more.

"Y/n-ah! Gwaenchanha (you okay)? I'm sorry I was too careless just now!" Jimin panicked. While you guys were practicing B-Boying, he accidentally kicked your head while spinning on the floor. You yourself becomes speechless.

"N-neomu..appa ige (it hurts..s-so much)" you said while you were trying to massage the swollen part of your head. What do you expect? He's a guy.

"Aigoo Jimin-sshi, you must not, ever, started to let out your legs too much to your side, especially while b-boying with your teammates. See?" Joonsuh-nim advised. "It's okay then, take her to her room, she'll call it a day for now" he continues.

"Y/n, I'm sorry, truly sorry. I didn't mean to kick you on purpose. Jinjja" Jimin exclaimed as he helps you to walk to your room. You giggles. "Why, what's so funny?" Jimin asked.

"Naah. It's just that you don't need to worry. It happens all the time. I've been kicked, smashed, hit almost all the time during dance practice back in school. So really. Geokjeonghajima (don't worry)" you said while smiling. "But still. This was the strongest, most painful I ever get in my life. Nice kick" you tried to pull out some jokes but it didn't relieve the look on Jimin's face.

Jimin let you go after reaching your bed and he squatted in front of you. His face really looks pitiful and totally feel guilty. But he is also trying to hold back himself.

"Uhh..I'll go get some ice first. Y-you stay. P-put" Jimin goes to get some ice from the fridge. He looks very messed up. He even accidentally hit the wall on his way out from the bedroom you both shared.

Your POV:

What's wrong with him? That's not like him as usual. Hmm.. He's making me worried about him.

Narrator's POV:

5 minutes later, Jimin came back with a bowl of ice cubes. He sits beside you and wraps some ice cubes using his face towel.

"Yah yah yah! That towel of yours-- What if--" you said.

"Shut up. I just washed it. Here smell it" Jimin unwrap and throws the towel to your face. Making you shrieks.

"Eomma! It's cold @#$%!!!" you cussed without you realize. Jimin take back the towel and wrap the ice cubes back and put it on your head.

"J-jamkkanman(w-wait). L-let me do it myself" you insist.

"No. Let me" Jimin said with hands busy working with the towel.

"Eishh..geuge (you see)..if you do it like that.." you hesitates. Jimin stopped what he's doing and pays attention to what you're saying.

"IT HURTS LIKE HELL. I MEAN HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO OTHER PERSON BEFORE? I MEAN IF YOU DID, ARE THEY STILL ALIVE? NEOMUU APPA IGEEEE!" You exclaimed while looking at his confused face with arching eyebrows.

Jimin seems a bit surprised looking at you and you saw that his face and ears slowly turning red.

"A-aniji (It's not it)~ It's just--" Your eyes locked with Jimin's.

"I'll go first. Take some rest" Jimin said after giving a breathtaking moment for awhile and hand the towel to you. He left and close the door behind him slowly.

Jimin's POV:

After I close the door, I lay against it for awhile. Jinjja Jimin-sshi~ What are you doing just now??? Get it together, old boy! I slapped my cheeks a couple of times but suddenly..

Narrator's POV:

You opened the door because you need to go to the bathroom and surprised to see that Jimin is still there and stumbles to the floor as he was laying against the door. Without any words, he hurriedly stand up, bows to you and walk as fast as he can to the practice room. You were left with a 'culture shock'.

"Mwoya ige (what's this all about)? Jinjja, I feel like I never met him before. Is he always like this?" you were talking to yourself.

edited.

----

Yeoreobun, kkeut~ ^^ How's it? Is it okay? Thank you for almost 1K reads yeayy! Sorry that I have exams right now and have to focus more on em. TT anyway, hope you enjoy reading this~ ^^