Depressing

"I beg you please stop calling me! There's nothing between us anymore! Leave me alone" you hung up the phone and throw yourself onto a little plump sofa at the edge of the waiting room.

You scrolled through your unseen mail boxes and unread texts. It was all from that jerk Kim fckin Taehyung. You without any hesitation, tick all the mails and texts and delete them.

[Flashback : A month after BTS debuted]

"Y/n-ah! Where are you, girl? The boys are up in 5 minutes!" The other coordi eonnis called out for you while finishing their light touch ups on Suga and Namjoon.

You ran from somewhere carrying the makeup kits with you and quickly open and take out the hair spray.

"Mian, eonni-deul (eonnis), I was stucked in the stupid old lift just now" you literally messily on Hoseok's hair as he quickly put on his skull mask.

"Aish quit apologizing and finish this boys first" you heard one of them said.

"Girls, you have 30 more seconds" the PD in charge told us and by that, all of us are practically 'running' our errands while the boys go to the standby spot.

Even with barely last 15 seconds, Taemin still manage to tickle you as he is that recording his impromptu chum (dance) for their Bangtan Bomb series.

"Chogiyo (excuse me)"

You turn around to find where that voice is coming from.

"Oh, Jimin-ah. Mwol (what's wrong)?" You asked him.

"Look" You paid attention to him only to find it was such a waste of time later on. He's just flexing his freshly built little muscles through his sleeveless shirt.

You rolled your eyes and sighed.

"Yah, cover this cutie pie face of yours only then you show me those bulks" you turn his snapback to the front and covers half of his face with it playfully.

"Oh jinjja? What if I did it with this kind of face..." Jimin turn back his snapback and stares you with a soft yet smexy gaze and tryin' to look manly.

At that time, you feel breathless again. This goes on for a few milliseconds between you both yet you felt it was like years!

"See you later, y/n" Jimin winked his left eye and goes up the stage with the members for their comeback stage wih their song entitled We Are Bulletproof Pt.2 .

After finished their pre-recording performance, the boys bowed to the fans but suddenly there's a voice of a woman from the crowd.

"Yahh Park Jimin! You fcking lad! You lie to us!" The girl throw an egg towards Jimin and the egg hit his head. His snapback falls and his head hurts from the impact that he immediately rubbed the spot few times despite the yolk is 'raining' on his face.

"I hate you! You betray us! May God spills some happiness for you and your bish!" The guards already caught her hands and dragging her outside. She struggled as hell but they managed to get rid of her and even banning her from entering the venue.

You and the boys, in fact everyone were in awe. That night, Bang PD nim called both you and Jimin to his office for an 'emergency' meeting. Without any words, he took out an envelope containing photos of you and Jimin that showed intimacy and looked like you were on a date.

"Our guards found this from the girl just now. Do any of you, perhaps, know who's behind this?" PD nim took a deep sigh.

You can only shake you head in disbelief at that time.

On the same time, your phone vibrated indicating a new LINE message. You glanced at the sender's name and open the message.

"Y/n-ah. We need to talk. Right now" - Kim Taehyung.

--------

"What else do you want from me?" You asked Taehyung without looking at his face as soon as you arrived at the place you both promised to meet up. Taehyung tried to take the chance to hug you but you refused that you stepped away from him. "Hajima (pls don't)" you said, coldly.

"Y/n-ah..I missed you" Taehyung said.

"Is that it?" You asked.

"A-aniyo..keugeon (that..)"

"Can you please make it clear and faster? I need to go back to the dorm soon. The boys are.."

That's when you saw no more smile painted on Taehyung's face.

"I heard you're with that Jimin kid"

You glared at Taehyung's statement.

"Did you enjoy being together with him?" Taehyung continues.

"Did you sleep with him?" Taehyung lowers his tone on purpose.

Pang!

You slapped right on his face that his face turned sideways.

"Mworagu? Oppaneun..neo micheosseo (what did you say? Oppa, are you crazy)?"

Suddenly, Taehyung grabbed your face so rough that your cheeks turned red.

"Listen, gijibe (lass)..No one, I repeat, no one can touch you other than me"

You squirmed and pushed him away. Taehyung almost fall but manages to stay upright.

"I am nobody's! Who are you to control me or tell me what to do with my life?!! You better take care of your own self and those btch of yours" That's the first time ever you speak rudely to Taehyung. Probably your last one also.

"Mworagu (what did you say)?" Taehyung bravely grabs your arm tightly that you almost cry. That's when Jimin who was been following you just to ensure your safety, came and punch Taehyung in his face. Lucky for you. He grabs Taehyung by the collar when he fell on the ground.

"I don't fcking care if you're Taeminnie's hyung, but if you ever lay your hands on her again, you will live in regret" Jimin simply said and brought you back to the dorm.

--------

[End of flashback]

"So you think it was HIM?" Jimin asks you.

"N..neh.." you slowly nods and Jimin facepalmed himself and sighed.

---------

Aren't you depressed by the time you read this part? Too much angst I guess. Forgive the plot twist lol.