Confusing

"PD-nim? Taemin said you needed to see me?" you asked after peeked through the edge of the office's door.

"Oh, neh, y/n-sshi. Please, help yourself" he asked you to sit. You did not long after.

"Please tell me you do have some other solutions or fly me a good news" you whined.

"Actually, that is the very reason why I am calling you today. Well, at least this time"

"Mweonde (what is it) ?" you leaned forward to hear his sayings.

"But I'm telling you, this is a very good reason for you to stay and wait for the other female trainees to come and debut together with you"

You opened your eyes widely and your gaze never leaves PD-nim's face.

--------------------------

[A WEEK BEFORE BTS' FIRST MV FILMING]

You were lying on the floor in the dance practice room. It was only about an hour after you and the boys finished practicing the choreography for NO MORE DREAM, the boys' title track for their debuting album. You covered your olgeul (face) with your face towel. You peeked through the towel to confirm that there's no one in the room. You then take off your tank top leaving yourself in a sporty bra as you are very sweaty that time. You fanned yourself couple times before you heard a sound of something hits the wall behind you. You turned around and flushed red to find that Taemin is next to the door and he's massaging his forehead. You were shocked but confused as well. Only few minutes later you know that that kid hits the wall. That made you laugh your *ss out.

While you were trying to stand up, you put back your tank top and went near Taemin.

"Yahh, eottokkhae (how did this even) ?" while struggling to hold your laugh you said.

"A-a-aniyo (N-n-no) !! Please don't misunderstood. I-i-I was j-just---- It was s-s-s-shocking to see y-you----"

"Arassa, arasso (fine, fine). Come with me" you take his hand and head to the pantry while his other hand still trying to relieve the pain.

You managed to make Taemin sit on the stool near the kitchen counter before you go open the fridge to take the ice bag. Taemin whined when you put the bag on his forehead.

"A a a a a!!! Eomma (mom) !" Taemin squeaked.

"Aish, stay still, Taemin-ah"

After a long silence only he talk to you.

"Mm..wae..neo..kkeugeon (why..you..that)" he stammered.

"I was too sweaty. That's why I take off my top. And I thought you guys are okay with it 'cause I did that many times before when I was in school" you massaged his forehead gently.

You saw that Taemin slightly turn his head away and his ears turned red.

"Should've ask you before. Mianhae" you smiled knowing he's such pure person and step back abit from him. Then you laughed.

"W-wae (why)?" Taemin asks.

"Your forehead..neomu eutkyo (very funny)" you pointed to a slightly purplish bruise on his forehead while patting tour stomach bursting out loud.

"Aishhh yaa jinjja igijibe yaa! Eommaaa~ neomu appa! (Yahh this sass really yahh! Mom~ it really hurts!) Taemin whines again. Took awhile for you to coax him.

-------------------

"Please take good care of me" you bowed to the jaw-dropped boys.

"Y/n, dafuq are you doing right now? Jangnan aniya (are you joking)? Guys, what day is today?" Jin asked the others while getting his hair done.

"April Fool was 2 days ago, hyung" Jungkook replied as if he figured out Jin's question.

You went into the room stealthily and arrange the makeup kit on the dressing table.

"Just say that I'm one of them. Come, your turn, Taemin-ah" you gestured Taemin to sit in front of the mirror. You just let their gazes glued at you as you do your job. Then someone grabs your hand.

"Jimin-sshi..please not now..I'm working"

"Work? This isn't your job. It's the others'" Jimin let go of your hand calmly.

"Look, I'll explain it to you later, okay. So please, do you mind?"

Jimin left you soon after that with a heavy sigh.

Now the boys are shooting for the No More Dream MV for their individual parts. While the boys are on a short break, you saw Jimin came to you. You smiled to him and give him some space to sit beside you.

"So..is it okay now?" Jimin asked. You know he just won't give up that easily.

"I have to do this..because..PD-nim asked me to- chamkanman (wait)!" You hold Jimin when he wanted to stand up to go meet the CEO. "He said that this is the only way for me to stay and wait for the new audition for female artists. You know I won't want to debut as a solo artist, don't you?"

"Look, I'm just..cares..about you" Jimin cupped your face making your eyes widened in shock. But that moment only happen in a few lightning seconds that he flew away after you heard him saying "nal michingeot gata (I'm going crazy)".

Your POV:

Why do I have this feeling of getting breathless whenever he's around? Seolma (perhaps).. I'm in love?

Narrator's POV:

Your eyes trailed Jimin's steps as he joins the rest of the members and starts shooting their group choreography parts of the MV.