Happy Birthday, Kim Taehyung and Kim Taemin?

While you were sleeping soundly, you suddenly hear sounds of pop-pops outside the room. With your half-hooded eyes, you brushed your eyes while walking towards the sound after checking the alarm clock on your table.

"What the heck are the boys doin' at this very hour?" you're about to explode when you went out your room without realizing anything of preparing anything. All the boys are in the middle of celebrating something.

"Yah, aedeul-ah (hey kids), what are you guys doing at this time? You know you're living in South Korea right? Have you checked your clock?" you asked while getting near to them.

Finally noticing your presence, now all their eyes are on you. Not even a single blink. And their jaw dropped. Their eyes are like scanning you from top to bottom. Then, you checked your appearance.

Wearing only a thin pastel pink v-line sweater, and it even slipped on your left shoulder, revealing your bra-strap and short pants only few inches below your waist. And of course, you don't wear panties while sleeping. OMONA. Hurriedly tidy up your outfits (at least your top), you tried to avoid their hyena-like gazes. Even saw them gulped few times too!

"Err uh, well actually it is my birthday today~ So right now we're celebrating. Now that you're up, would you mind joining us?" Taemin smiled not to make the situation more awkward. Thank God you're here, Taemin-ah! you said to yourself.

"Umh, so..can I?" you asked shyly while trying to act normal, even so your face really show you're minmang (embarassed) at the moment. But you realized something. Aside from the others, only Jimin who can't keep his eyes at you. "I wonder if he's a namja (guy) at all. Weird. Well, at least others have proven that they ARE namja though" you laughed at the silly thought. After coming back from washing up your face, you have no choice but to sit beside Taemin on his right after he had invited you to. Meanwhile, Jimin's on his left. So it's pretty much uncomfortable.

"Saengil chukahamnida (Happy birthday), Taemin-sshi" you said.

"Gomawoyo (thank you), and please, only Taemin. I sounded like an old man if you call me like that" Taemin smiled and that somehow enlightened you. Well at least after meeting your not-so-nice roommate. Suddenly, Taemin went near you, trying to say something.

"Wait for me at the lobby after this, I've got something to show you" he whispered to you. You backed off a bit and widened your eyes while looking at his. He smiled again and pinched your nose. You were shocked but then giggled as you find it quite funny and cute at the same time.

"Yah yah yah, it's not even 2 days since we are here and now we already have love birds? Shireoooo~ My heart is not ready yet!" Hoseok whined after been watching both you and Taemin quite some time.

"Jamshimanyo! I don't even have the chance to wow her, so please respect your hyung, guys~" Jin comes next in line. You just laughed at their uproar.

"Uh, Taemin-ah, actually I feel like too tired today, so I hope you don't mind that I go first?" Jimin said, all of the sudden.

"Aigoo, ichingu ya (this friend), don't push yourself too hard. It's okay, you can go first oh and thanks for the present though, saranghaeyooong~" Taemin hugged Jimin but Jimin escaped from him as fast as lightning.

"Kkkk..he's always like that" Taemin said to you, and you just smiled bitterly.

After finish cleaning up the mess you guys made, with the confettis all everywhere, Taemin gave you a sign; it's time to go with him. So you went back to your room to find cozier clothes (at least thicker than your sweater) as it's not even dawn yet. But still with your short pants. After wearing your boots, you heard someone entered the room. It's Jimin.