His Queen

Suggested by Warrior678

''So it's decided. You two are getting married in a week.'' Ella's father Marcus beamed at the couple in front of him. Ella's eyes widened and filled with tears.
''Father, why? Why do I have to marry him?'' She pointed to Ezra who seemed unbothered like he knew about the deal. Which he did.
''Our business will become stronger. You will live like a queen.'' Her father tried to convince her.

''But...'' She tried to find the words she knew her father wouldn't consider.
''You're 20 years old. Old enough to get married. I don't want to hear a word.'' Her father warned her leaving her speechless once again. So what if I was 20? Age doesn't decide the things a person can do. She thought hopelessly.

''You don't have to say anything about this?'' She turned to Ezra.
''Why should I when I don't disagree? I don't care who I get married to, but since this is for the business, I care.'' He stated coldly. With his words, Ella thought she could cry all day long. If she didn't have a crush on him, she wouldn't feel hurt like this. Ella thought that he at least had some feelings for her so this all could be bearable.

She quietly stood up and walked out the door. She didn't know where to go, she just started walking out of her house. Feeling sad, tears started sliding down her cheeks. She wiped them off angrily walking in the woods that was behind her house. She always played around here when she was a child. Every corner here was engraved in her memory. She was walking towards her favorite spot, big rock.

There, she could perfectly see the moon and stars. And by the day, the sun was shining brightly. Even when rain was pouring, it would be beautiful and calming. She loved every weather saying there is a balance between them. Ella liked this place because it was her special place.

She laid her body on the warm rock due to the sun that was shining. The tension in her body disappeared and she finally felt at peace. Her eyes closed on their own allowing her to drift off in the darkness. Her day was ecstatic and she was thankful for this piece of rest.

*

Ezra was worried about her sudden leave and she was nowhere to be seen. But he knew where she might be. When he saw her reaction, he was confused. He thought she liked him but didn't feel that outburst will come. Then he turned into the coldhearted bastard he always was. If she just acted more calmly, he would be pleased, but now she just angered him.

Walking in the woods, he strode to her favorite place. One day, Ezra was interested in where she was going so he followed her. He saw her climbing up that big rock and laying down like it was the most comfortable bed. Since then, he always watched her from afar so she couldn't notice him.

He kept her secret love for himself. He was a big coward when it came to Elle. He always called her his Queen in the thoughts because he knew that's what she is going to be one day. And that day is in a week. When she will be bonded with him forever. He will make sure to give her everything she wants. Because she deserves it.

Finding her in her usual place, he noticed she was asleep. That gave him chance to sit next to her. Looking at her features, Ezra thought how beautiful she is. Her emerald eyes were what was adoring her slim face. He put her head on his lap making her more comfortable than she was. He cradled her face with his large hand. Caressing her soft cheek, a small smile appeared on her face while sleeping making him chuckle quietly.

How perfect his Queen was. He would give his life away to save hers. That's how big love for her was.
''My perfect angel.'' He whispered looking at her. He was excited about their wedding, but her feelings didn't match with his causing him to be sad. The only thing that didn't sit right with him was her stubbornness. If she only wasn't so stubborn.