Just friends?

Suggested by Hafsusu

A/N I hope you wouldn't mind this story to be a little sexual.

She considered him as a friend. He considered her as his best friend's daughter or she thought.

Lucy was a seventeen years old girl living with her father. Her mother died during her birth and since then her father made sure Lucy gets everything she needed. But one thing her father couldn't give her was - Nicholas King.

He was her father's best friend and that was the problem. How would her father react if he found out that his daughter liked two decades older man? He would not like it for sure.

Lucy never knew her childhood crush would turn into something bigger and harder for her to bear. But she wanted to fight for him so much. Although, she didn't know if Nicholas had the same feelings. Probably not. She thought in her head while thinking in her bed.

''Lucy?'' Her father called her from the downstairs. She jumped from her bed and rushed downstairs in the two story house.

''Are you finally leaving? Do you have to?'' She asked sadly. She would be alone for a week. Her father had to go on a business trip and he wasn't too happy to leave his daughter alone. He was worried like every normal parent.

''You will not be alone, honey. I called Nicholas to come. He had time to check on you for a week.'' Her father explained. A week alone with the man she loved? That wasn't going to end well.

''But, dad. I'm 17. I don't need a babysitter.'' She reasoned.

''Nicholas won't be your babysitter. He will be here to help you out if you have any difficulty. And you must be on your best behaviour.'' Her father smiled and gave her a long hug.

Just when he opened the door, Nicholas was standing outside with cigarette hanging low on his lips. Lucy's eyes widened at the hulk of a man. Nicholas felt his breath hitch when he came across his beautiful girl, and she didn't even know she was his, yet.

''Just in time, buddy. I expect you to take good care of my daughter.'' Her father warned playfully.

''I will. I will.'' Nicholas smiled and hugged his friend before he retreated with his luggage in one hand.

''I should go now. See you in a week, honey.'' Her dad bidded both of them a goodbye before he got inside a cab that drove him to the airport.

Nicholas turned to look at Lucy who was already looking at the floor, blushing. She couldn't endure a mere look from him as she would turn into a red tomato.

''It's just you and me from now on, little baby.'' He smirked. Since always, Nicholas called her 'little baby' thinking that suited her innocent behaviour.

She nodded softly finally lifting her head to get a proper look at him. Nicholas stood tall at 6'2 with his muscular form and she was barely 5'3. She got her mother's short height and all of her features resembled her dad's.

''Hey, Nicholas.'' Hearing his name coming out of her plump lips, he shivered. He wanted her to scream his name while he made love to her. But that were another fantasies of his own.

''I won't tell dad if you leave now. You don't have to be here with me.'' She said nervously.

He came closer and put his arm around her waist. With the other, his fingers found her soft hair. Lucy's heart was going wild. It wasn't her first time that Nicholas did similar gesture to this one.

''But it's my duty to take care of you. What if you do something bad?'' He teased her while speaking seductively.

''I would never do anything bad.'' She shook her head. He chuckled as he tucked a hair strand behind her ear.