A deal

Suggested by I_LOVE_MY_TEDDY

A/N
This will be a supernatural fantasy. About angel and demon. But there will be an age gap.

''They fell in love!'' The head angel yelled. He was so angry at the two young angels who fell in love. It was forbidden. But did love ever make a choice?

''They broke a law. Now, they have to pay for it.'' Angels of the higher force agreed and listened to what will they leader say.

''We are going to make Felix a demon before sending them to Earth. If they obtain their love even if they can't remember each other, we are going to allow them to be together.'' The leader of all angels said and most of them agreed. Some of them shook their heads but the leader knew what was he intending to do.

''Meeting dismissed.'' He said when all angels stood up and opened their wings before flying away.

''Felix! Somebody can see us.'' Ariel giggled as her lover pulled her into the embrace. He gave her a longing kiss as they haven't seen each other for a while.

''I missed you.'' He whispered and hugged her closer. Ariel smiled to herself, hugging him back as tightly as she could because she knew her boyfriend was a cuddler. Especially when they don't see each other.

''I missed you too. I love you.'' She said and he felt reassured.

They sat on the grass with the peaceful forest around them. Ariel babbled about what happened for the past few days while Felix stared at her lovingly and attended to her every word.

That was until she felt a piercing pain in his heart. Ariel stopped talking when he hissed in pain. She knew that angels were never in pain so she panicked when Felix fell on his back while clutching the spot where his heart was.

''Felix! What's happening?'' Ariel cried out, holding onto his head.

''It hurts.'' He croaked out. The pain was unbearable but being the strong angel as Felix he fought against it.

He clutched his eyes closed when his body seized. Ariel was speechless and afraid when she saw it. His angel wings disappeared and were replaced by big black ones.

It was like an explosion when he opened his eyes and moaned in pain.
''Felix, your eyes.'' Ariel gaped when she saw dark red eyes in the place of his once blue.

''You are...You turned into...'' Ariel said, holding him to his chest.

''A demon,'' Felix said in a deeper voice.

''How is that possible?'' She cried.

''I turned him into a demon.'' The leader angel smiled when he appeared on the spot where lovers lay.

''Why, father?'' Ariel cried.

''You two broke a law. And you should bear the consequences.'' The leader paused. ''From now on, you will be sent to Earth to live with humans. You two won't remember each other until the female angel turns 20 human years. If you overpass the difficulties as humans, I will let you live together and forever in peace and love.''

Ariel sadly looked at Felix and he leaned to kiss her forehead.
''I will find you.'' He whispered before disappearing in her arms.

Ariel cried when she felt him slipping away before she fell unconscious.

***

Earth

''Mom, I already told you that he is very kind and he treats me right,'' Ariel whined.