Principessa - 2

Suggested by xhoneybunchesx

A/N
Something sweet for our couple.

Dora traced the tip of her fingers around Elio's face making him scrunch his face at the sudden touch. She smiled and kissed his cheek. The touch of her lips, pleasantly woke him as he met her blue eyes.

He pulled her on top of his chest and engulfed her between his arms.
"How did you sleep, love?" He rasped with the usual husky voice.

"Like a brick, with you." She answered. He laughed as he caressed her hair. Dora felt like a baby, maybe because she was treated like one. Elio made sure to give her everything she wants.

"I love you." He spoke. She looked at him and pressed her lips to his jawline.

"I love you." She whispered. Elio almost moaned at the sensuality of her voice. They decided to wait until marriage and build their relationship emotionally. Elio wasn't a virgin and Dora knew that, but he regretted it and now he feels loved just the way he is with Dora.

"I'm going to take a shower then we can go." She said and got up to the bathroom. He sighed and rubbed his face, feeling the bump of his scar.

Today was the day when they were going to choose her wedding dress and his suit. Dora was nervous but Elio felt excited to see his fiancee in the dress. It's been four years since the day they met and Elio couldn't be more grateful for it.

When they were both ready, they headed to the breakfast place they both loved. Dora never felt uncomfortable with Elio in public, but other people seemed to mind. They always gave her stares as to why would she be with the man with a face like his.

On the other hand, Elio was feeling uncomfortable and knew that people were judging him. He thought he looked disgusting to be seen with a beauty like Dora. He knew she loved him for who he was but he was insecure about his face a lot.

He occasionally got stares at the breakfast place which Dora seemed oblivious to, but Elio wanted to get out quick. Why were they judging him? He didn't know the answer to it. They didn't know what happened to him.

"I think we should leave so we won't be late." Elio said as he got up from his seat. Dora nodded and drank the last gulp of her milkshake.

Soon, they arrived at the wedding shop. Elio already scheduled two hours in the shop so they could try out the garments. They were searching around the shop with the help of a saleswoman.

Finally, Dora decided on a tight white gown that fitted perfectly around her body. Elio chose a classic black suit with a white button-up and black bow. He was putting on the bow to see the whole look when a pair of arms snuck around his waist.

"You look especially handsome today." She smiled and peaked out behind his back. He turned around to look at her and he felt his breath stop.

"Damn. You look magnificent." He uttered. Dora blushed and leaned to kiss his lips.

"Thank you. But I'm pretty sure you will be the one to catch the eyes of everyone at the wedding." She pouted playfully.

"I love you." He chuckled.
"I love you too." He sighed happily hearing her words. Unfortunately, he always needed reassurance that she loves him. He wanted to hear it from her lips every day.

They changed back in their clothes and went to pay for the gown and the suit. Elio was more excited than Dora even tho they shared mutual feelings about their wedding. He couldn't believe that someone will ever want him, but then Dora came into his life.