Coach - 2

Suggested by _Golden_Trio_

Sergio looked at the set of lingerie in Victoria's Secret shop and thinking which color would suit his girlfriend the best. Kiara had a great body to him and just the thought about it made him drool.

It was her birthday the next day and he wanted to tell her family about their relationship. He was determined to convince her father that she will be the only woman for him.

His phone rang in the pocket and he smiled when he saw it was his beautiful girlfriend.
"Baby?" He husked.

Kiara on the other hand blushed profusely.
"Hey, Sergio. Where are you?" She asked.

"Uhm...I'm at my office. Why? Do you need something?" He lied wanting to keep her gift a secret.

"Well, I just wanted to see what are you doing and to tell you that I miss you.'' She smiled to herself.

"Aww, my baby girl misses me. Should I come to visit her?" He teased as his stomach twisted with happiness.

"Can I come to your office?"

"Office s*x? Sure." He said. Her eyes widened at his words. He knows they didn't do anything yet, but he is always teasing her like that because he is always horny when he sees her.

"Sergio! One time! Can you please for once stop thinking about those lewd thoughts?" She warned.

"Sorry. I won't do it anymore." He said guiltily.

''It's okay.'' She sighed.

''I love you.'' He said to cheer her up. She blushed again and smiled.

"I love you."

"See you soon." He said.

In the end, he quickly chose white lingerie that he knew would look good on her and rushed to his office.

He arrived there fast and left the bag in the boot of the car. He rushed inside and removed his jacket to look like he has been here longer than he did. He opened some files when after some time there was a knock on the door.

Kiara entered the office and he couldn't help but scan over her outfit to see how good her legs looked in the right jeans.

"You came here quickly." He teased her.

"We were on a call an hour ago that's not long." She snickered and she approached him to sit on his lap where he always made her sit and now she became used to it.

They kissed passionately as Sergio squeezed her butt cheek. After a lot of pleadings, she let him touch her butt occasionally. And his punishment was often not being allowed to touch it.

"Tomorrow is my birthday," Kiara said.

"I know."

"And we are going to tell me family about us. But I feel like I'm not ready." She explained. He tucked a hair strand behind her ear and kissed her jawline softly before speaking up.

"It's been four months, baby. We are two grown people who decided to be together and no one has a say in our relationship." He caressed her cheek.

''I know, but I'm still nervous.'' She blushed. He chuckled and kissed her softly. His kisses felt the best to her and she always wanted him to kiss her.

''I can't wait for tomorrow,'' Sergio said.

***

The next morning, Kiara was surprised with a big breakfast and her family members waiting for her. Kiara was a baby of the family and she knew it would be complicated to say she is in a relationship.

Her mother would support her, but her three brothers and father were overprotective. She felt loved to some boundaries. But she was 23 years old and she made decisions for herself.

They sat at the table after they all wished her a happy birthday. So far, the mood was good and she decided to tell them about Sergio.

"I have to tell you something." She said calmly. All heads were turned to her and she shifted uncomfortably on the chair.

"What is it?" Zack asked.

"Well, I have a boyfriend." She squeaked.

"Who is it?"
"I'm going to kill him."
"Zack, prepare the men."
"You're not old enough."

"That's nice." Her mom said. All heads turned to her now and her husband and sons looked at her in disbelief.

"Veronica, stop the nonsense.'' Her father said.

"Dad, I'm twenty-three. I can make the decisions by myself.'' Kiara said. Her brothers scoffed.

"Who is it?" Toby, her older brother asked.

"He will come for the dinner,'' Kiara answered. They were good with Sergio so maybe they are going to accept him much faster.

"Alright then. I can't wait." Zack sarcastically said making Kiara scared.

***

Sergio had flowers and a bag with Kiara's gift. He was dressed in a suit looking like he was going to propose. The door opened to him and Kiara's father showed up.

"Sergio! You must have come for Kiara's birthday. Come in, come in." He rushed Sergio in. Sergio thought it's a good thing that he was in a good mood.

He met Kiara and kissed her cheek before giving her gifts. She blushed at the intimacy, noticing that her brothers were in the good mood and maybe everything will come out well.

"How nice of you to come, Sergio. Take a seat here." Veronica ushered him forward to the dining room.

"I'm glad that I came here too." Sergio smiled after everyone took a seat. He was amazed by the meals Kiara's mom made.

"Devon, you raised a beautiful daughter. She is very well mannered and nice, and I have to tell you something." Sergio started. Everyone looked among themselves in confusion when Sergio took Kiara's hand in his own.

"I'm your daughter's boyfriend."

A silence.

"That's wonderful." Veronica squeaked as Kiara shot her grateful smile.

"For how long?" Devon asked.

"Four months. Believe me when I say that I love your daughter and I will do anything for her." Sergio said.

"It's fine by me." Zack shrugged and the other two boys did the same. Kiara's eyebrows shot up in surprise.

"Really?" She asked.

"Well, yeah. He is our acquaintance and we trust him. Right, dad?" Zack explained. Devon nodded and the corner of his mouth lifted upwards.

"Yeah. I trust him."

"Thank you, Devon. I won't disappoint." Sergio smiled.

"I'm sure you won't."

When the worst passed, everyone engaged in the talk. Kiara and Sergio were happy together and she couldn't believe that her father and brothers let it go so easily. But they trusted him and genuinely believed that Sergio won't hurt Kiara.

And two years later, he swore to that on their wedding day.