Stockholm - 2

Suggested by raspberryskies

A/N
A chapter of personally my and this girl's ^ favorite couple.

"Mama! Papa is going to catch me!" Valerio screamed as he ran inside the house with Hugo chasing him. Victoria shook her head playfully watching her two boys playing with each other.

Valerio ran and hid behind Victoria who was setting plates for the lunch. Hugo panted as he reached the dining room.

"I'm so out of shape." Hugo exclaimed.

"You tell me." Victoria huffed as she waddled towards the kitchen to grab a baking pan with roasted chicken and potatoes.

He chuckled as he grabbed Valerio and set him on his lap. The big boy was already six years old and ready to go to school the next day. But he was still papa's little boy and he will always be.

"Mama, when will sissy come?" Valerio pouted while chewing on the potatoes.

"Soon. You just need to wait a bit more, okay?" She smiled.

"Do you want more siblings, Valerio?" Hugo asked smugly. Victoria narrowed his eyes at him.

"Yes, papa. I want two brothers and two sisters. I want to have someone to play with me." Valerio said excitedly.

"Why not have the whole football team then?" Victoria scoffed but she loved the idea of having mini her and Hugo in the house.

"I think that's a great idea. Papa needs to try a little harder and you will have siblings soon." Hugo smirked as Victoria's mouth thing open.

"What are you saying, Hugo? Shameless." Victoria scolded.

"Hey! Didn't you say that you wanted kids? What's the problem then?" He huffed. She blushed at his words feeling somewhat flustered.

"Just watch your mouth in front of him." She warned.

"Mama, papa, no fighting." Valerio chimed in.

"We are not fighting, buddy." Hugo chuckled as Victoria's eyes softened.

"We never fight." Victoria said as Hugo nodded his head in agreement.

"You do. You yell at papa at night." Valerio pouted as their eyes bulged out of their head. And they thought they were being quiet.

"Mama is yelling from happiness. We don't fight." Hugo reassured. Valerio smiled in relief and started munching on chicken again.

***

The next day, Valerio crawled into his parents' room early in the morning.
"Mama, papa. Wake up!" He yelled as Hugo jolted from his sleep and he was wide awake.

"What happened?" He asked the boy who climbed on their bed.

"It's my first day of school." He cheered, giggling like crazy. Victoria breathed out a smile still feeling sleepy. Hugo looked at the clock to see that it was early.

"We still have time. But someone was too excited, I see." Hugo chuckled and tickled his stomach. Valerio let out a fit of giggles and embraced Hugo.

"I'm excited, papa." Valerio said.

"I know how that feels. You're going to rock in school. You need to show them who is a big boss." Hugo explained to him.

"What are you teaching him? You need to be kind to people, Valerio. Don't cause unnecessary fights." Victoria said.

"Your mother is partially right, but still, show them who is the big boss." Valerio nodded at his words while Victoria rolled her eyes.

"Let's take a bath so we can get you ready for school." Hugo scooped Valerio in his arms and went to the bathroom. Victoria smiled to herself as she rubbed her stomach. Her baby girl was growing fast and healthy. She never imagined herself as a mother, but she wanted to be the best mother ever.

She pulled herself from the bed and went to the closet to pick out the clothes for them. She prepared everything for Valerio the night before because the little guy couldn't wait. She was so proud of him for getting where he is now. It was hard after what happened before but Hugo called the speech therapist and it became a lot easier.

The day they found out she was pregnant, Hugo passed out. Then when he heard it was going to be a girl, he passed out again. He would give a world to them. And it all started when he kidnapped her to save her from her cruel parents.

Hugo sneaked his arms around her waist and she recognized it right away. He leaned to her neck and placed a soft kiss.
"Is everything okay?"

"I'm amazed at how fast Valerio grew up. He was still a baby yesterday." She chuckled.

"Time flies, baby. We need to get used to it."

"I know. I would still love you." She said.

"What do you mean still?" He pulled his eyebrows together. She turned around making a barrier with her stomach between them.

"You know what...After years you would get old and grey while I'm still going to be young." She said with the mocking in her voice. But he got disappointed.

"You're right. I know you wished for someone else." He said and turned away from her. He was mad at himself for doing what he did back in past. He just wished he didn't kidnap her and save her from her parents without making trouble for her. He thought she felt forced with him, but the truth was far from that.

"I never wished for someone else. And I'm more than happy with you than I would ever be with someone. I will always love you." She smiled while taking his hand in hers. His heart started palpitating as his hands landed on her baby bump.

"I'm sorry for every tear I caused you before. I'm sorry if I ever made you unhappy. But I also love you." He said as he kissed her on the lips passionately.

"You don't have to be sorry. If I hadn't met you, mine and Valerio's life would be a disaster. And we are having a baby girl. No need to ever think about what happened in the past." She explained softly as he nodded.

"I can't express how much I love you. You brought me to life, baby." He started, making a blush appear on her cheeks. Hugo was the man who could easily express his feelings and it made Victoria flustered because he was so open to everything.

"I love you too, Mr. Dalton." She chuckled.

"I love you, Mrs. Dalton."

Don't forget to vote and comment.