Having You Again

Suggested by LA_Spain

A/N

Something short and sweet. Thank you for voting and commenting.
P.S. There is no age gap.

*

''Katy, I have something for you,'' Killian said and brought the sparkly bracelet out of his pocket.

''Is that for me, Killy?'' She gasped.

''Yes. And I have one too.'' He smiled showing her the same bracelet with the initial 'K'.

''Now, I can never lose you,'' Killian said possessively.

*

''No! She can't be dead. I hate you all!'' Killian cried.

''Honey, she was sick. Her parents are also sad.'' His mother tried to console him.

''You're all lying to me. She can't be dead.'' Killian screamed, running to her room.

Toys were all untacked and her bed was neatly made. Killian desperately wanted to believe that she was alive. How could she be dead all of a sudden anyway?

''I'll find you, Katy.'' He swore.

*

It's been 10 years since Killian couldn't find his first and only love. As soon as he had power in his hands, he started his search.

He couldn't bring himself to believe that she was dead. Her apparent death was so sudden and he was stunned how his parents haven't noticed it.

He rejected many girls his mother secretly sent because he was committed to one girl even if she wasn't there.

Sitting in his office, he observed their picture when they were ten. Also, the picture that was last taken of them.

''Where are you?'' He whispered when the door of his office opened.

''Knock first!'' Killian yelled at the sudden intruder which was his capo.

''I did, Boss. You didn't hear.'' Capo answered.

''You dare to talk back?'' Killian said angrily.

''No, Boss.''

''Why are you here?'' Killian asked.

''There is a gathering today. The auction.'' Capo said.

''I'll be coming,'' Killian said.

''10 p.m.'' Capo said before going out of his office.

*

Killian was ready to go to the underground where auctions were held. Above the place was just a simple club and police never knew about the underground.

They greeted Killian with respect because they knew he influenced the mafia world the best. And if someone showed him disrespect within few hours they were dead.

''How nice of you to see you here, Killian. Have a seat.'' Josè offered. Josè was the organizer of the auction and owner of the club.