My best friend's father

Suggested by LunaeLumenCircuitu

A/N
WARNING!
A HUGE age gap! It was requested.

Milli's POV

Two years.

It's been two years since my parents died.

Two years since I have moved into my friend's home.

Two years since I fell in love with her father.

I never thought I would that. Falling in love with someone so much older. I often think about what will my friend Gina think if she finds out who I love.

I thought it was just a silly attraction in the beginning, but it turned into so much more. I love that man now and maybe, he will never know.

I never had a boyfriend. It's honestly expected from an introvert like me. I don't like interacting much with other people. It's always been me and Gina.

I have known her for five years but until two years ago, I met her father who took my breath away. When we shook hands, I felt sparks and I wished he would never let it go. His hold was firm but gentle at the same time.

I never knew until then that rings and tattoos were attractive. It looked amazing on him. Later, I found out he used to be a biker. It made me laugh because he is different now. He owns a company and he is mostly in his suits except when he takes a day off.

He never spoke about his ex-wife but I knew he hated her. Gina explained to me what happened 7 years ago when she was only 12 years old.

She told me she saw her mother in the room with a different man after coming back from school earlier than usual. Gina told Rafael immediately and he kicked her out of the house right away. They divorced three days later.

Rafael took Gina under his custody and her mother didn't even fight for her in court. Gina hated her for what she had done to them.

I get so angry for even thinking about it. How could someone cheat on Rafael? He is the best man I ever met who will do anything for his daughter.

"Milli, you spaced off again." I heard Gina groan. I looked at her apologetically.

"Sorry. What did you talk about?"

"I was talking about your birthday which is today if you forgot that too." She rolled her eyes playfully.

"I did not. But what about my birthday? That breakfast today was enough." I said. They made a lot of food today and they already gave me gifts. But Rafael had to go to work.

"Of course that we are going to club." She started as a matter of fact.

"We can't. Some bad people can put something in our drinks. And besides, your father won't allow us." I explained.

"You're nineteen today. You must at least once go to a club to see what it's like. Please, Milli. And we can sneak out." My eyes widened. Sneak out? That's too dangerous.

"Gina, I'm scared to sneak out. What if your father finds out?" I asked.

"Ah, Milli. You're so innocent. You have to do something risky at least once." She chuckled and pinched my cheek.

"But it's bad. We are going to get in trouble." I tsked.

"What if we don't? At least today, get loose. We are going to be two hours there and then we can get home. Maybe, you can meet someone." She teased. I don't want to meet anyone.