Hawks; BNHA

Attention

Pairing: Hawks x Reader

Pronouns: none used

Content: like one curse word, fluff, kissing, pining, Hawks needing attention

Description: you better give this man attention before he dies

Note: paRT TWO FINALLY POGCHAMP. This is long overdue, im so sorry

------------------

Your pencil hit the white paper, the scratching being the only thing you hear throughout the whole room.

Well besides the rustling of a certain someones on your bed.

"Keigo, stop that please"

A groan emits from beneath the sheets and Hawks head pops up from underneath them.

"Im just trynna get comftorable sweet heart" His speech is slurred and his eyes are droopy. Almost completely closed and he wasnt even looking in the direction you were facing.

It was honestly a little bit funny.

You let out a small sigh, surprised hes even trying to sleep since its daytime.

"I have work bubbas, why are you even trying to sleep its daytime. You're ruining your own schedule."

"Well you aren't paying attention to me so I guess I'll just do what I like most" He says in a matter of a fact tone.

After that he huffs and pulls the blanket on top of him once again. His red wings peaking out a little, some of the feathers falling onto the ground.

The wind picked up through the open window in the room and some of the feathers flew up. The winding guiding them slowly, one even falling on your desk.

Picking it up the red color of the feather shined brightly and vibrant.

The feather suddenly gets a mind of its own and tickles your face, nose scrunched up you look back at where you last saw Keigo.

Son of a bitch layed there with a smirk on his face, sun shining on his face perfectly, illuminating his features and his eyes feeling like their piercing through you.

"Stop distracting me, I have to do this work, ill give you attention later okay?"

"Please just take a small break and give me some attention" He elongates his word and his voice goes up a pitch.

"Keigo, no"

"Keigo, yes"

And with that your ass is now out of your chair and you're in the middle of the room, Keigo hugging you tightly. Wings wrapped around you and Keigo nestling into the nape of your neck.

The movement of all of that was so swift and fast you barelt noticed when Keigo brought you out of your seat.

Without thinking he leaves a small kiss where his head was placed. The moment felt so intimate, even if your relationship was only platonic at the moment.

Of course, everyone else around you had noticed the pining that you both had for eachother. But neither of you said a word about it, a silent confirmations that it wouldn't be talked about for as long as possible.

But you can't really ignore it as much anymore.

You try to push away the butterflies in your stomach, his breath making it incredibly difficult when it hit your skin.

The sounds of his wings flapping brought you back to Earth. Hawks breath becoming a little bit shaky and he hugs you tighter.

Your hands held on to nothing and that probably made Keigo feel ignored.

Instantly you hug him back once you notice the sudden change in his demeanor.

Breath stilled, his wings and muscles no longer tensed up.

Pressing a gentle kiss to the side of his head, you smile and give him a big bear hug.

-----------

Later on in the day you sat with your laptop once again. Since last time you werent very productive because of a certain someone.

Instead of at a desk this time you sat yourself somewhere that could give you more room to work with.

So living room it is !

The couch was comfy and soft and curhsioned well enough that you wouldnt hurt your back or anything if you stayed for long.

After your little 'moment' and hang out with Keigo he took a nap. So you took that opportunity and started doing work while he was out cold.

After an hour or so you had almost finished all your work and you were ready to get some rest.

That was until a sneaky bird man decided he wanted more attention. This time more impatient then the last.

He really woke up and chose violence.

The comftorable silence in the living room is gone as soon as you heart the thudding of Keigo's feet hitting the floor and running out of the room he was sleeping in.

"Hey, did you sleep we-"

Laptop has been taken away from you once again and this time Keigo makes it so hes on your lap instead.

When you look down his face is smushed into your stomach, somewhat, comftorably and his body is draped over the long sofa.

His arms hug your waist and he just sits there, eyes closing again and its almost like he was about to fall asleep again right then and there.

"Keigo what the hell"

"Shut up i got lonely"

"I was almost done with my work-"

"Yeah yeah whatever, cuddle me"

He moves his head so he can look at you and he glares at you when you dont pay attention to him.

You look to the side for one split second and suddenly Hawks grabs your face so he can make sure your giving him all tthe attention.

Both of you stared at ome another for what felt like longer then it should have, the sheepishness you felt at the moment did not go unnoticed by Keigo.

He only gives you a stare full of love, his eyes left nothing but adoration for you. You didnt know it in that moment but yours did as well.

You both lean in hesitantly before going into a short, but passionate kiss.

Breaking off the kiss Keigo mutters a sentence that makes you roll your eyes in, fake, annoyance; "so can i get your attention now?"

[1006 words; Jan 15, 2021]