Zuko; A:tla

Earthbender Boy

Pairing: Zuko x Reader

Pronouns: Male; he/him

Warning: ANGST ANGST ANGST (happy ending tho)

Description: Zuko never thought he'd see you again, but there you were. Right infront of him.

Note: request <33! So sorry for not being able to write it sooner, school has been my main priority 💔

------------------

Its been so many years since you met, so many years since he got to see you and hear your laugh.

And so many years since you last kissed.

He still remembers how its felt, as if it were just yesterday.

----------

Zuko feet your calloused but warm hand carress his cheek.

He wished he could stay like this forever.

You broke the comforting silence by calling out his name.

His head, which was on your lap, tilted upwards to look at you and he humed out a 'hm?'

You hesitated for a second, before finally sighing and spilling what you've always wanted to ask.

"Can i....can i kiss you?"

Both of your breaths hitch and you started to nervously fiddle with whatever thread you could find on your clothes.

His hands reached out to yours and he grabed them in his.

He softly nodded and you sighed out, finally.

You leant down and softly brush your lips again his. Just a small kiss, but it meant so much to the both of you.

When you seperated you both wore giddy smiles on your face.

No words were spoken between the both of you.

You just enjoyed your time together.

Zuko knew he was leaving tommorow, but he didn't have the heart to tell you that.

He knew it would hurt, and he knew it would hurt to see your heartbroken face.

So he just kisses your hand and sighs, looking at you and the scenery behind with a warm smile.

----------

God, he wishes it were just yesterday.

You kissed him right before he left ba song se, you had the impression that you scared him off because he left without even a small note.

You were mad, but through those many years that anger has faded.

Until you saw his face again that is

Yoou were originally planning to practice your combat skills with youe mentor, Toph. But she had other plans and her scheduled turned out to be full.