Saiki; The Disastrous Life of Saiki K

Sleepover

Pairing: Saiki x Reader

Pronouns: he/him; male reader

Content: one bed trope, fluff, confession

Description: late night confessions in bed

Notes: finished season 1 and I'm in love with him so I had to

-----------------------------

As the door clicks open you hear a loud screech from inside, smiling nervously you peak through and see where the screech came from.

Soon enough the door blows wide open and a dark haired woman squeezes you like there's no tommorow.

"Im so glad my little Kusuo has a boyfriend! Never in a million years was I expecting this, I always hoped he had some special romance in high school. You look so dreamy I bet everyone at school is all over you im so glad you chose Kusuo!!"

She hugs you with the strengths of all gods combined and jumps and down, you had met before but she's been awfully strange for a bit now.

Especially with the fact that you aren't Kusuo's boyfriend

.

.

.

Yet.

You give her a soft smile as she puts you down, ignoring the boyfriend part. Instead you send a wave towards Saiki who's behind the wall staring at the events that unfolded.

He notices your stare and walks away, probably to his bedroom.

Soon another finger sprints down the hallway towards you and Saiki's mother.

"Its so nice to see you again, it seems like you and Kusuo are such good friends cant wait to have you again. Have fun today boys! Must get going I have such a handful of work to do" and just as fast as he had come in, now he's gone.

Saiki's mother has a big smile set on her face, she looked so incredibly happy at the moment.

"You boys let me know if you need anything okay? I have snacks, cakes, coffee jelly, oo and drinks- !"

You let her keep talking for a bit before cutting her off as you knew how excited she gets and gave her a polite thank you before taking your shoes off and walking towards Saiki's room.

Pressing your knuckles to the door before getting ready to knock and ask if you could come in, it opens on it own.

"Its nice to see you again Saiki, I'm glad we get to spend some time together"

Setting your bag on the floor, you sit yourself on the end of his bed as he shuffles towards his TV.

He nods his head as an answer to what you said before sitting down infront of his shelf and starts to look through some of his video games.