Haku; Spirited Away

Mid Summer Night

Pairing: Haku x Reader

Pronouns: none

Content: u steal Hakus food LMAODNA, aged up Haku (hes a teenager now instead of 12)

Description: waiting for Haku turns into you actually stealing his food and running for your life

Note: both Haku and you are teens here! I aged him up by just a few years since he is 12 in the movie, i hope thats okay :D its all sfw, i know it can get iffy aging up characters
------------------

Wind whistled and hit any tree or glass or flower behind you,  it also softly hit your skin as well.

It seemed almost like a calming prescence beside you, accompaning you through the wait of meeting with Haku again.

Speaking of Haku, it was turning dusk and he had yet to arrive. You certainly hoped he was alright, any damage down to him would make you incredibly angry.

You clench your fists at the thought of it before decided that wasn't the best, your nails digged deep into the skin on your palms. You'd rather they not bleed, it might get infected with all the different stuff you have to use at the bathroom. Yubaba would defenetly not give you some time off for an infection either.

As you lay your head on your arms you hear rustling coming from in front of you. 

Looking up you meet the eyes of Haku, he smiles at the sight of you and quickly walks over to you.

You extend your hand outwards and Haku happily grabs it, holding your hand closer to his as he sits down beside you.

"Im sorry im so late, Yubaba gave me a lot of tasks today"

"Its okay.." you murmer before hugging him close, just happy you were able to see him again. Work at the bath house was not easy, and his job was even worse. It was no wonder you usually didn't see each other very often.

You were only teens yet you worked harder then the adults at the bath house sometimes. While just the mere thought made your head ache, as long as you and Haku got to neet up everything would be fine.

You both settle down on the floor below, backs pressed on the soft grass. It prickled your skin just a bit but you didn't mind.

The moon looked beautiful, just how it usually did. You could even hear the sound of water flowing from the sea behind you, and the flowers and leaves around you wriggled just a bit.

It was a breezy night, it brought a small  shiver to your spine.

Haku, of course, noticed immediatly and inched towards you a bit more. Hoping he could help somehow. As you scootched to the side with a small blush he blowed cold air towards you.

And as you yelp and look back at him, ready to argue, he gives you a glare. Of course not an actual mad glare, just one that basically said "if you dont want to stay cold you better come over here".

You grumble as you shift towards him, Haku letting out a soft laugh at your antics.

"Hey...I brought some food for you. I dont know if you've eaten since you were running errands for Yubaba all day today" you say with a frown, you hated how she treated him.

At the sound of food Haku lifts up from the grass immediatly, looking at you with sparkling eyes and a big smile.

You grab the bag beside you and open it, the smell of very good food hitting the both of you straight away.

Haku munches on the food hungrily, you only take a sip of the milk you brought. Content with just watching him eat happily.

His smile got even bigger and it made you incredibly happy.

He soon looks up to you while offering a bite of his food, "come on, its super good just have a bite"

You really werent that hungry but you decide to take a bite anyways, he defenetly wasnt lying. The food tasted amazing, you almost took another bite before he took it away from you.

"Hey I said one bite!"

"Ahh....just one more bite please!"

He groans as he tries to shift away from you as you shift closer.

You swiftly stand up before grabbing what small portion he had left in his hands.

You knew there was more food in the bag and he knew as well since you had let him know, so you weren't that worried from stealing a little bit of the food you had given him.

In the process of all of that you press a quick kiss to his cheek and scampered off to the bath house.

Haku's yelling could of been heard from the other side of the sea at that point.

[813 words; feb/28/21]