Yurio; Yuri on Ice

Agape

Pairing: Yurio x Reader

Pronouns: he/him

Content: reader loves ancient greek, reader has a bit of a gay panic, disinterested yurio at first

Description: Though Yurio had no interest in ancient greek, he sure had an interest in you.

Note: lmao...v gay

------------------

Viktor was incredibly excited to see you again. The two of you had met once because of family. You were a distant relative he had no idea about until a few years back, but you two were like peas in a pod. But you were not where near close to his age. In fact you were just a teenager, same age as Yurio.

Viktor runs up to you, almost jumping in his skates, he went at such a fast pace you were scared you might just fall back on impact.

Thankfully you didn't, but you did stumble a bit. You place a foot behind you, carefully hugging Viktor back before he presses a big kiss to your cheek and starts talking loudly.

"Ah im so glad you're here! I cant wait for you to meet the two Yuri's im sure you'll be great friends!" His yelling is so loud that the two other people at the ring could probably hear Viktor even though the both of you were outside in the cold snow.

Viktor doesn't care about that though, and instead he grabs your hands before excitedly wobbling back to the rink, he had forgotten to take his skates off before greeting you.

He opens the door and right away you can feel the warm air encase your whole body, letting out a blissful sigh at the feeling you almost melt right then and there.

You werent used to such heavy snow, last time it was like this it had been many years back. But that didn't matter right now, you were just glad to see Viktor again. He usually was too busy to hang out. But now with his break he has all the time in the world.

Atleast thats what you hoped.

Speaking of Viktor, he still hasn't let go of your hand, and now he's walking even faster towards the rink.

At first you werent worried but now that you think about it, Viktor probably wanted you to skate didnt he?

While you were his relative, that does not mean you were good at skating. Talent may run in the family but it certainly didn't run to you.

You chuckle nervously as you think of the outcome that could come out from you skating, you dont think it'll be the best..

Viktor insists though, trying to ease your worries as best as he can but he's just too excited to show you around.

You reach the rink and you see two figures practicing, one catching your eye a lot more then the other.

Long blond hair and crystal blue eyes, his skating almost had you in a trance.