Bennett; Genshin Impact

Around the Meadow

Pairing: Bennett x Reader

Pronouns: he/him; Male reader

Content: reader is a teenager obviously since bennett is a teenager if ur an adult this isn't really for you-, lots of fluff, light kissing, small injury.

Description: if Bennett could spend every living second with you, he would.

Note: sorry for no writing !! Someone has been keeping me busy (cough DoroBohdo cough, jk I love you) but thank you so much for the request Crazycat697 !! Sorry if it's a lil small, really just a drabble <3

------------------

The two of you yelled happily as you ran around in the grass, Bennett occasionally tripping on a rock and falling face first on the floor but happily getting back to chasing you around the meadow.

It was a nice day out, sunny and warm and just enough, so the two of you decided it would be nice to go out on a small adventure. It was almost the end of the day and the sun was setting as the two of you wasted the last bits of your energy.

You stop at a giant tree as you try to catch your breath but soon enough Bennett tackles you to the ground.

Thank the archons you didn't hit your head on any roots but you place your hand on Bennetts head as he almost knocks himself out.

Thankfully it cushions his blow and he only let's out a slight wince as you heave from getting pricked by wood chips.

Bennett let's out a small sorry before sitting in front of you and patching your hand up, a small smile set on both of your faces.

He softly grasps your hand before landing a kiss on your palm, and another one, and then another.

It makes you let out a small airy laugh before his grasp loosens and you cup his cheek.

"Im the best boyfriend" he says sarcastically as he nuzzles into your hand.

"Best boyfriend award goes to you." You say and set a small kiss on his forehead.

Bennetts breath hitches as he looks at you with the biggest smile and tears prick his eyes.

"No, you're the best boyfriend" he says before tackling you again in a big hug and kisses you all over.

"I couldn't ask for anyone better" He says and sets his head on your lap.

He looks at you as if you were the one that put the stars in the sky and gave him the sun and moon, and you did the same.

He looked so pretty and happy, you wish you could see him like that at all times.

You move a strand of hair behind his ears and his smiles grows wider.

You watch as a ray of sunshine illuminates his face and everything else gets just a bit darker, the breeze of the wind feeling just a little colder now too.

The two of you sit peacefully as you watch the sun set and the butterflys run around the meadow.

As much as the sun setting was beautiful and seeing fireflies, it was about time the two of you started to head home.

It wasn't too far away, but just enough that if you didn't leave soon it could be midnight before you get there.

Bennett grumbles as you pat his stomach to let him know it's about time to go. He never liked going back, as it meant he would get to see you again until tommorow.

A frown sets on his face but you quickly sweep it away with a small kiss and you grab his hand.

Soon enough the two of you walk back home and get there quicker then you thought.

The two of you look at eachother before setting off in different directions.

"I'll see you tommorow, right?" Bennett says, almost as if he had a question mark on top of his head.

"Of courses you'll see me tommorow Benny" you say with a smile.

Bennett laughs nervously before saying his goodbyes and heading off in the opposite direction.

As you take a step forward you hear boots crunching against rocks and look back to see Bennett running towards you.

He steps right in front of you before grabbing your face and giving you one last kiss.

"I forgot to say goodnight" and with that he scampers off with a blushing face.

[732 words; october/24/2021]