Zeus is a Bronie

CLOVER posted a message: READERS!!! TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO TURN IN YOUR FORMS!!!!

Comments:

AquDUDE: forms...?

Wise_Girl: yes seaweed brain. Do you not remember two chapters ago?

AquaDUDE: weeeell...

Wise_Girl: *sighs* you're hopeless sometimes...

BeArMaN: Is that the only message you need to tell us clove?

CLOVER: No, I also want to introduce the person im coauthoring for- Andrew.

2Kul4U: Hey what's up guys? I guess you've been hearing things about me?

XbeautyqueenX: more than you would want. Hahaha

CLOVER: what's that supposed to mean?

Fly-Boy: Rumors are going around.

2Kul4U: Like how I might have killed off your parents? And how Uranus now has a human body?

CLOVER: Andrew! Hush!

C_Stoll: how could you have killed our parents? Our dad's way to fast for you!

T_Stoll: Heck yeah he is!

Bolt: YOU FIEND!!! *tackles Andrew* HOW DARE YOU KILL US MIGHTY GODS?! *magic bolt appears and is about to strike him*

2Kul4U: Zeus calm yourself and I know it's hard to believe that you're not top dog. Uncle Rick would never kill you guys off. But I am brave enough to do it. *smirks and pushes zeus off of me and summons my own mighty bolt.* Stolls you're dad is getting old and slow

Wise_Girl: ... *applauds*

Sexy SCOTA2: *pulls out sign that reads "TEAM ANDREW!"*

CLOVER: Woooooah you two! *steps between Andrew and Zeus* let's not fight about this. We can't go in too deep or we'll wreck each other's worlds apart.

*braided-lady*: we've already destroyed enough.

Nico_Di_Angelo: amen.

Sexy SCOTA2: Is there gonna be a fight or no...?

CLOVER: shush! *swats Leo playfully* you're just gonna make things worse!

BeArMaN: can we just get to the part where we all calm down?

CareBearNightmare: Aw come on! Things were just getting good!

XbeautyqueenX: Guys, I don't want another world war on our hands. Just saying.

CLOVER: She's right guys. Take a deep breath and calm down

2Kul4U: Only if Zeus admits I'm better than him. Also he's a bronie and a fairy princess.

Bolt: WHAT?! I AM NOT!

CLOVER: seriously you two... The world is about to crumble if you two don't stop fighting for dominancy.

2Kul4U: Just admit Zeus.

Bolt: NO!

2Kul4U:Jason am I right about your dad? Stolls, did you get that video I wanted?