Goodbye... Maybe...

Look... I know how many people love this book, but I am starting to run out of ideas. If you guys could help me with some, it would be great. If I don't get any help... Well... 

I'm gonna have to abandon the book. 

I'm sorry guys! I really am, but I am having a sorta slump with this book. I think I just need to let it go. 

I love you guys so much! I really love each and every one of you who read this book! I MEAN IT! You guys influence me so much to do more books, short stories, poems (which I only do once and a while). 

If you guys could please check out some of my other books, I WILL YOU GIVE YOU COOKIES!!!!!!!

Books of mine I would recamend reading: 

-The Clover Series 1-5 and Second Clover Series 1-3

-Funny Moments on the Argo II

-Cloud Croft (which is going through editing) 

-It Ends Here  or  The Coming

I will be releasing a few new books after I am done with Second Clover Series. One book title I know of now is Hidden In School. It is really going to be cool! Seriously! Then the other book series I will  be doing is going to be called Beginnings, Middles, and Endings. 

The first will be beginnings of stories, a bunch of them! Then, the second book will be a whole bunch of middles, like no beginnings or endings, just a story. The last book will be a bunch of different endings, so all together, multiple stories will be going on! 

As I said, I am hoping to relase those books after I finish the Clover Series and probably after some of my other books. Maybe after It Ends Here or The Coming... I really need to work on those... 

So, all in all, I might be abandaning this book to write some different stuff. I would really apreciate it if you could check out some of my orignal fiction. It is under a special tab in my reading lists. :) 

Bibi for now! If you want me to continue this book...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS!!!!! I will write what my fans want. :D

Thank you so much for your comments, votes, and follows! I really do love you guys! 

Cookies for everyone who READ the WHOLE thing! XD