New Contest!

CB Rocks posted a message to all readers: Hey there readers! I have a great announcement! Because of the amazing feedback the demigods and I have gotten on @piegirl's chapter (or whatever it's called), we have decided to do it again! 

Comments:

Percy Jackson: That's right readers! You get to write you're own chapter! 

Sexy SCOTA2: How could you guys say no to this opportunity to use me, your favorite character, in a chapter written by you?!

Annabeth Chase: Clover will need to get your submission before the end of September, or more specifically: September 30th, 2014

Piper McLean: There are a few rules you will need to follow (sorry to break that to you). You need to follow the following rules:

1- No foul language by anyone, and if your entry has it, it will be disqualified. Clover will decide what entries are acceptable.

2- Only one new character can be added. 

3- It is optinal not to use all of us Demigods, but you must have at least four of us. 

4- None of the following topics can be taken/used: 

        -Divergant characters or series / 50 Shades of Grey / anything of the same nature (talk to Clover for details)

        -Girlfriend/Boyfriend of characters (except Octavian)

        -Gay or Lesbian couples

        -Your chapter must be rated G or PG at most

Reyna: We are all excited to see what you come up with! 

Frank Zhang: We hope to hear your entries soon! 

Hazel: If you would like to send one in, PM Clover! She will reply as fast as she can. 

CB Rocks: Thanks guys. Now I don't have to explain everything. Hope to hear from you readers soon! *thumbs up* 

(RECAP:

Submissions due by 9/30/14

Must follow rules above

PM me if you have questions)