Fans Question the Demigods

CLOVER posted a message:

Welcome all fans of Demigod Facebook!

In the following chapter, you- the readers- are the ones who will make it entertaining. As the author of this fanfiction, I, Clover Brooks, would all like to personally invite you to the following:

The Demigod Q&A Chapter

This new chapter will be all about YOU GUYS. The readers of this chapter can comment bellow questions you would like to ask the demigods. Favorite color, tv show, anything. Make them insane crazy if you want! The Q&A chapter will be as long as you guys would like it to be- but I need the questions. More questions, more answers, thus a longer chapter.

This will last for a long while so people will be able to get the message. If you have a question, you can PM it to me or comment it on the bottom of the story.

I really hope this will help me connect with you guys and give you a chance as the readers to shine a little bit.

Comments:

AquaDUDE: Yeah, this is gonna be a lot of fun.

XxbeautyqueenxX: Dang, I wonder what they're gonna throw at us...

Sexy SCOTA2: I hope some funny questions. (and some ones about me *winks*)

JEWELED: Is it just me, or are you guys sort of afraid?

BeArMaN: *shrugs* Its a little nerve racking, but I think we can handle it.

Wise_Girl: Yeah, we've got this.

Nico Di Angelo: ...how about no...

CareBearNightmare: *evil smile* Hehehe... I shall prepare my stuffed animals.

Bubble: And hey, don't forget us Gods!

Owl: *sigh* I request that my questions be at least a little bit inteligent.

CLOVER: Hey, these readers are pretty smart. They catch all my spelling errors.

Sun Bottom: I LOVE ALL OF YOU READERS!!!!

Rainbow: *bounces on the balls of feet* oooooh I really really hope I get a question!

Bolt: You're just a minor goddess. They'll want to ask me a question before you.

CLOVER: Zeus, I thought I banned you.

Bolt: Hey, I'm the king of the Gods. I can do what I want.

CLOVER: *sighs and rubs temples* fine... fine...

Flower: This should be interesting...

RED: *spreads hands* I'm open for any art advice.

*braided-lady*: *straightens* Well, shall we start the question asking?

CLOVER: Absolutely! It's open to you, my awesome readers!

QUESTIONS: