The Gods Fight for Internet Time

• Zadedykowane All My Readers!

(A/N: I'm on a computer now! Yay!)

NEWS UPDATES:

Flower started following Sunblazer

Toolshed changed his relationship status to SINGLE

Owl started following Annabeth Chase

COMMENTS:

Reyna: What has happened to our perfect world?

NicoDiAngelo: I don't even want to ask... 

Annabeth Chase:  The gods have been on here.... just not lately. 

Percy Jackson: Get. Them. Off. 

CB Rocks: Well guys... they technically are allowed to be here. 

Jason: Really?

CB Rocks: Uh... yeah? There are greek, are they not? Plus they are AT LEAST mentioned in the book series. You can't just cut them out of the book, or it wouldn't be funny. Am I right?

Annabeth Chase: She has a point. 

Motercycle changed his relationship status to ITS COMPLICATED

Frank Zhang: Is that not proof that our mortal website has become their bragging board? 

Percy Jackson: TRUTH! 

Bolt: What is the problem? There better not be a problem... *evil glare*

CB Rocks: Zeus, calm yourself. 

Bolt: But-!

Bubble: She has a point brother. 

Bolt: Oh shut up!

Owl: Technically, the internet is for everyone. 

BlackBoxers: And it's not like us gods don't know what you're talking about.

Sexy SCOTA2: *comes scrambling into room* Sorry I didn't see this earlier! What's up? 

CB Rocks: The gods are being jerks and taking over our website. What took you so long?

Sexy SCOTA2: Sorry, I was with Lexi. 

CB Rocks: Of course you were... *looks away* 

Jason: How about we have a compromise? The gods can have certain hours, while we have the others? 

Flower: They have to be even, or else it isn't fair. 

Owl: I agree with Demeter. 

Reyna: How about we have three hour intervals. Every three hours, the gods get the internet, while we have the next three hours. 

Bolt: But that's not fair! I'm the lord of the sky! I can get on when I want! 

CB Rocks: Do you want to have internet or not? We could just all unfollow you... 

Bolt: *scoffs* Like anyone would want to unfollow a cool dude like me. 

CB Rocks UNFOLLOWED Bolt

CB Rocks: You were saying? 

BOLT HAS LOGGED OFF

Sexy SCOTA2: Now that is what I call revenge served cold. >:D 

Percy Jackson: Haha! TAKE THAT ZEUS YOU BIG JERK! 

CB Rocks:  Big jerk AND creep! I read your book Percy. 

Percy Jackson: Book?

CB Rocks: Percy Jackson's Greek Gods 

Annabeth Chase: Percy! You never told me you ACTUALLY sent that into the publisher! 

CB Rocks: Well, he did, and Zeus is one of the creepiest creepers I have EVER heard of. I was planning on unfollowing him anyway. 

Sexy SCOTA2: I guess his true side is now finally revealed to the world. 

CB Rocks: So Leo, what are you doing tonight? I could help you in the workshop if you want. 

Sexy SCOTA2: I would love to have you, but Lexi is already helping me. Plus, we have a date planned for tonight. 

CB Rocks: Oh.. oh okay... 

CB ROCKS HAS LOGGED OFF

Jason: Dude, you're really hurting her feelings. '

Sexy SCOTA2: Huh? What do you mean?

Annabeth Chase: Guys are so stupid sometimes... 

Jason: Leo, she wants to help you, but all you're doing is hanging with Lexi. When was the last time you went, at least, grocery shopping without her? 

Sexy SCOTA2: ......

Annabeth Chase: *raises hands* my case is closed. 

(Hey guys! Sorry for not the recent updates. I'm working on a writing schedule, so I can update everything evenly! TADA! Problem solved! 

I do have to say that High School is really taking a lot of my writing time. I was barely able to update the things I have done today.

To my Drawings fans: You're drawings are coming. Friends, high school, and writing are really stealing my art time. Ima sowy. :'(

Anyway, 

Thank you all so much for making my comments turn bright red! It means so much to me! I love all of you and I hope to update as soon as possible and publish my schedule soon!)