Obsessions

Obsessions

Percy Jackson posted a message: Alright Octavian, it's time to spill. You mentioned you have an obsession with Miley Cyrus....

Comments:

GWhite: Uh, Percy. That really doesn't sound like something Octavian would want to talk about...

Annabeth Chase: And you are...?

GWhite: Garret White.

(Garrett White/ Age:17/Godly Parent: Khione but I was blessed by the big three/Powers and Weapon: Power over snow, ice, and cold also I have powers like the big three children. A Stygian Ice sword and a pouch of never ending throwing knives/Appearance and Personality: dirty blonde hair and brown eyes with green flecks in them, strong, and 6'3". Nice, loyal, funny, doesn't back out of a fight, and trusting)

Annabeth Chase: uh... Okay...?

Octavian: IF YOU THINK IM GONNA TELL YOU ABOUT MY THOUSAND POSTERS OF HER AND THE THOUSANDS OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS, THAN YOU'RE WRONG!!!!!

Percy Jackson: *blinks then busts up*

GWhite: *laughs till falls off chair*

Sexy SCOTA2: Well, if we're confessing our obsessions...

IM OBSESSED WITH SKITTLES!!!!

CB Rocks: Why am I not surprised...?

Sexy SCOTA2: Because I'm awesome.

Octavian: Haha... yeah right...

CB Rocks: You know what, I'm just going to leave this conversation. Btw- GWhite is new, so be kind.

CB ROCKS HAS LOGGED OFF

Everyone: *looks over at GWhite*

GWhite: *waves* Sup?

Annabeth Chase: So, who's your parent?

GWhite: Khione.

Jason: AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

Sexy SCOTA2: AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!! HE'S GONNA KILL US ALL!!!!!

GWhite: *sighs* I hate this part.... Guys, I'm not gonna hurt you. That's my mom's business.

Piper McLean: Oh good... I really don't want to fight her again...

GWhite: Yeah, mom's evil.

Sexy SCOTA2: Got that right.

Percy Jackson: Hey Leo, could you come to my cabin for a sec?

Sexy SCOTA2: Uh.... Yeah? Why?

Percy Jackson: You'll see.