"You're writing about my mom?"

CLOVER posted a message: Hey readers and demigods! I have an announcement! 

Comments:

Piper McLean: What is it?

Octavian: I didn't do anything!

CLOVER: Oh, I know you didn't do anything. I just have a message to pass along. 

Annabeth Chase: Okay. 

Percy Jackson: What kind of message are we talking about here?

CLOVER: One that might change the readers lives. 

*Percy Jackson likes this comment*

Reyna: Please don't tell me we're going to genetically mutate the readers into actual demigods...

CLOVER: How did you know?! KIDDING KIDDING!

Sexy SCOTA2: Dang Clove, you scared us...

Frank Zhang: Yeah, it was like she declared a war on the world for a second. 

Jason: Clover, if you actually tried to do that, you would have the gods all mad at you. 

CLOVER: Then be glad I'm not, haha. Speaking of the gods, I have a friend who is looking for co-authors. 

Hazel: But what does that have to do with the gods?

CLOVER: Well, I'm helping him out with one of his stories. I'm doing Demeter's one- The New Harvest is Planted. It's book nine (9) in a series of fifteen (15). The book series is called: A New Era. It's pretty cool, if I do say so myself. 

Katie Gardener: So wait a sec, you're writing about my mom?

CLOVER: ...kinda

Annabeth Chase: Kinda?

Flower: What about me? IS SOMEONE SELLING CEREAL AND NEEDS MY BLESSING?!

Katie Gardener: Oh someone save me... 

Travis_the_Prankster: We can fix that! 

Flower: So... no cereal?

CLOVER: ...I'm gonna forget that happened... Yeah Katie, the series is about the Greek Gods, but not... Uncle Rick's version. 

*everyone glares* 

Percy Jackson: Uncle... Rick? Did you seriously just say his name? 

R.Riordan: What? What did I ever do to you guys?

CLOVER: *sighs* My point is, this is a different kind of series. Demeter is actually a 19 year old in the story. 

Annabeth Chase: Yikes, that is young...

CLOVER: yeah, basically- well... I should just let the readers know the important details...

CLOVER: Readers! My friend, @thegreatgatsbylife, needs co-authors! We're holding a contest and here are the rules! 

1. No stealing ideas from other people

2. No spam

3. No swearing.

4. No racist comments

5. All original

6. Describe a place where she is in your description

7. She's a young not old. (I'll get to that in a second)

8. Don't be to crazy

9. Winner will be offered a special opportunity

10. You have two weeks to complete this

CLOVER: btw- that was copy and pasted. Anyway, the contest is for someone to write Hera's book!

WeddingRing: What about me?

Annabeth Chase: YES! Someone rewrite her!

Sexy SCOTA2: *picks up blowtorch* Who's gonna help me burn her at the stake?!

Jason: I'm so tempted to... 

CLOVER: Wooooah guys! Let's not get excessive here...

Percy Jackson: Yeah guys! Clover is totally right. *tosses wooden stake back into shed* 

CLOVER: Yeah... Anyway, the contest will be going on for two weeks- starting now! So PM me or @thegreatgatsbylife to enter! We would love to have you guys along for this amazing series- A New Era! 

Hazel: Are we allowed to enter?

CLOVER: No... sorry guys. It's just for the readers. 

Sexy SCOTA2: Oh okay. Well... I'm gonna go start a- uh... fire. 

SEXY SCOTA2 HAS LOGGED OFF

Annabeth Chase: Hey I'm coming too! 

ANNABETH CHASE HAS LOGGED OFF

CLOVER: Guys! We aren't gonna be roasting gods! 

CLOVER HAS LOGGED OFF

------------

Hey guys! The series is really cool, and I am really excited to get some more people working on the project. You can follow the special account for the series: @A_New_Era_Series if you want to be able to be kept updated on the amazing books! 

I hope you all will at least try get the job- and even if you don't, there are more books that need to be assigned co-authors! 

Thanks for all you guys who actually read all the way through this chapter- and the whole book. It really means a lot to me that people actually like my writing. 

Hope you all have a great week (or weekend. Whenever you read this. Haha)

Don't forget! Competition ends two weeks from now! Feb. 4th, 2015 is the last day!