Owl City

Chapter 2

Reyna posted: What are chariot races? We use chariots, but we never did a race with them.

Comments:

Annabeth Chase: It is a sport the Greeks did. It consists of a chariots, a box with wheels, that Athena created and horses Poseidon created out of sea foam. They used them in the Olympics-

Percy Jackson: Let’s put it this way, a box on wheels going around a track with hairpin turns. Some people like to use, uh, toys while playing.
Annabeth Chase: -and used them as, well, fancy cars. To make the chariot, Athena and Poseidon had to work together. So, this was probably the only time they did work together-

Percy Jackson: Annabeth...

Annabeth Chase: Now a days, at camp, we like to go against other cabins-

Percy Jackson: Annabeth....

Annabeth Chase: and we use all kinds of things to help us win-

Percy Jackson: ANNABETH!!

Annabeth Chase: What?!

Percy Jackson: I don’t think Reyna needs the WHOLE biography of it.

Reyna: Thank you Percy!

Annabeth Chase: *sigh* Fine. Just think of it as the way Percy described it....

Piper Mclean posted: Has anyone seen the new Avengers movie? It is freaking amazing!

Comments:

Frank Zhang: No. It sound really good though!

Octavian: I can not believe you would watch something like that!! It is about fictional superheroes!

Hazel: Which is how much different from your stuffing filled temple?

Percy Jackson: She’s got a point Octavian. You know I would rather go see a superhero movie than watch you chant over stuffing.

Thalia Grace: I saw the movie! It was sooo good! I am so jealous of Hawkeye!

Grover Underwood: I saw it and hated it! They destroyed everything!

Annabeth Chase: Oh shut up goat boy! I bet it was really good. Anyone want to go this afternoon?

Sexy SCOTA2: Oh yeah! So coming with you guys!

Jason: You guys better wait for me!

Percy Jackson: I will meet you guys outside the sword arena.

Hazel: Don’t forget me and Frank! We will meet you at the camp borders!

Piper Mclean: This will be the third time I have seen it, but it just keeps getting better and better!

Reyna: Have room for one more?

Piper Mclean: Of course!

Piper Mclean has logged off