Chapter 2

I am laying on my stomach on his king-size bed naked as he massages my butt with coconut oil

I am laying on my stomach on his king-size bed naked as he massages my butt with coconut oil. "Tell me what you want me to do to you Samantha," he whispers in my ear as he smacks my ass sending a chill from my spine to my already sensitive clit. All he has to do is touch me and my body will respond accordingly.

A man should not have that much power over me.

"Anything you want baby," I whisper seductively. He lets out a low groan as he smacks my ass hard with both hands and grabs them to spread them. I feel the spit land on my asshole as he uses his tongue to spread it out. my eyes immediately roll into the back of my head as a moan escapes my lips. He continues to massage my ass as he uses his tongue to devour me. I moan even louder when I feel his spit dripping all the way down to my pussy.

He stops, sits up, and flips me over in one swift movement. 

He examines my body taking in the sight before him while stroking his long dick as he settles himself in between my legs. He licks his lips as he pushes my legs back and slides down to lick my throbbing clit one time before positioning his tip at my entrance. He bites his bottom lip right before he positions his hard dick to slide into my-

The sound of a car alarm makes my eyes fly open and I almost cry as I look at my phone and half debate destroying the thing that just woke me up from that dream. I look at the time.

6:59am

My flight is in exactly 2 hours so I haul ass. It's a good thing I live close to the airport.

As I get up from the bed I feel an overwhelming sensation of wetness. 

Did I wet the bed? What the fuck?

I turn around and look at the bed only to realize that all the moisture I am feeling in between my legs is a result of dreaming about Jeremy all night.

How ghetto.

I hop in the shower and almost like I have PTSD, the thoughts of our break come flash in my mind. It's almost like it was yesterday.

"You're a whore! A lying cheating whore!" Jeremy yelled as he got close to my face. I stood there staring at this white man turning pink with the most confused look on my face. What the fuck is he talking about?  I just walked into the fucking house.

Is this the white man rage that people warned me about?

"What are you talking about," I whispered confused as tears started to fill my eyes. My voice stays soft because I'm too scared to speak up. 

Past abusive relationships have traumatized me and his yelling triggered a memory I didn't need. Nor did I know how to properly handle it.

"You've been dating another man and you two looked fairly fucking close! Someone sent me a picture Samantha so don't even try to deny it." He shows me his phone and I see a picture of me sitting at a table with a black man and I'm hugging him. 

Immediately I recognize the figure. It's my brother It was the day we met for the first time after he tracked me down. I didn't tell anyone about me and him because I wanted to keep something like that private. Before I can correct him and hand him his ass on a silver platter and prove him wrong he says something that breaks me.

"I always knew you were a slimy person just after my money. You're a gold-digging whore, look at you. You recognize him don't you, you can't even think of an excuse."

"Jeremy y-."

Before I can finish my sentence, he grabs my arm the way he who shall not be named used to and shoved me in the direction of the door. "I want you out. Out of my house out of my life out of my fucking face, I should have never given a gold-digging bitch a chance! Oh and I fucked Tiffany while we were together."

His ex that I hated

I looked up at him in disbelief and I couldn't believe he had just said that to me. My sadness turned cold fairly quickly. The tears stopped and I looked at him nodded my head, grabbed my stuff, and walked right out the door without saying a word. At that moment my pride was more important than fighting for my relationship and I was over it. I knew he was lying. I knew he wouldn't cheat on me.

Right? 

I shake off the thought. But I get how badly he wanted to hurt me. Instead of fighting for someone that had already made up their mind about me, I chose to leave and not look back. If it was so easy for him to treat me like that, then maybe I was wrong about the way I thought he felt about me. Fuck him. I made the right decision.

Right?

I land in Miami around 11 am and I texted my brother letting him know I arrived safely. He let me know to take an uber since he couldn't pick me up. He paid for my hotel so the price of an uber to South Beach really didn't bother me.

As I'm waiting for my Uber, I take in the Florida sun that I've missed so much. I came to Florida twice with Jeremy, it feels weird to be here without him. I must stop thinking about this big dick toxic man.

It's becoming bad for my health. I need to remember I am here to enjoy myself.

I make it to the hotel and Steven is waiting for me in the lobby. I've been to this exact same hotel before with Jeremy. He said he liked it because he liked the way the rooms and hallways smelled.

Weirdo.

I greet my twin brother with a big hug. When we met about a month ago we were all we had. Both of us were adopted but we were both left with trust funds the size of Mt Everest. I think back to Jeremy scolding me about wanting his money but he doesn't know I'm rich. He doesn't need to know, his money seems to make him feel like a man so I'll let him have that.

Plus, I am assuming the women in his past only valued him for his money so that seems like a problem he needs to work out with a therapist and not take out on me.

"You ready to go meet my girlfriend? She's at the beach with a bunch of friends," Steven says excitingly.

I forgot about that part. Steven just told me he needed to tell me something important. I wonder what it was.

"Yea I just need to put down my bags first."

"Yes, yes of course. Andreas waiting for us though so don't take too long."

I look at him skeptically for a second. What kind of leash does she have him on that he rushing me? I think my protective sister instincts just kicking in randomly.

I head up to my room and throw my stuff on the floor. I quickly shuffle through my bag to find my neon pink bikini. I throw it on along with some jean shorts and slides. I stop and examine myself in the mirror and admire how neon pink looks against my dark skin. 

Who says dark skin girls can't wear bright colors?

I throw up my knotless braids in a bun then spray my skin with sunscreen because protection bitches, and I grab my phone, room key, wallet, and my towel. I quickly throw them in my beach bag and head out of the room to the elevators.

"You ready to go?" I ask as I walk out the elevator doors into the lobby

"Of course," he says excitingly. I can tell he's just eager to go see Andrea.

We walk out of the hotel and I see something familiar. It's a car, it's the 2020 white Lamborghini Huracan Evo to be exact. The same car that Jeremy rented last time we were here. We fucked all over that car. Was this here when I walked in? Oh well.

A/N - Oop that's a nice car

How's my first book ever doing so far?